First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, GX470, Power Wagon
Occupation
Lineman
That's what I want to do in gloss black. Would you mind saying what that cost you ?
Yeah it was $625 for all 5 wheels, and that included remounting and balancing the tires too. Thought it was very reasonable. Gloss would look great too!
Sponsored

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Yeah it was $625 for all 5 wheels, and that included remounting and balancing the tires too. Thought it was very reasonable. Gloss would look great too!
Thanks. Sounds very reasonable to me.i was expecting to spend at least1000 on it. Looks great too.

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

Ready to start my journey this Friday. He will be going ~300 miles a week on HWY and couple trips off-road a month.
Wait, wait, wait Pat.... Did you PPF your limestone???? How did I miss this two weeks ago?? What product did you use?? Is it matte? Talk to me Goose!!! I need to know more. And we all need more pics of course please and thank you!
And has Rivian given you any awards for actually creating the Limestone from the configurator? Maybe like a special honorary paint engineer award for what they couldn't do?

patsinthusan

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telsa Model X
Occupation
IT
Sorry didnā€™t check the forum for awhile since I was busy racking mileage with my truck. Yes I did matte PPF the whole truck since when you did matte, you have to do the whole truck. Let me know if you guys want more pics or videos

Sponsored

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Sorry didnā€™t check the forum for awhile since I was busy racking mileage with my truck. Yes I did matte PPF the whole truck since when you did matte, you have to do the whole truck. Let me know if you guys want more pics or videos
What!? Of course. You want us to beg?šŸ˜†

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
Ready to start my journey this Friday. He will be going ~300 miles a week on HWY and couple trips off-road a month.
Going to need some more photos of the only matte wrapped limestone in existence (that we know of)...

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Going to need some more photos of the only matte wrapped limestone in existence (that we know of)...
That looks simply gorgeous, awesome, sick, badass, beautiful, rich, handsome, striking, tough, sporty, adventurousā€¦..stealthy.

Gosh, youā€™d think I was talking about @Akay07

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
That looks simply gorgeous, awesome, sick, badass, beautiful, rich, handsome, striking, tough, sporty, adventurousā€¦..stealthy.

Gosh, youā€™d think I was talking about @Akay07
Agreed the Limestone in Stealth looks better than I thought it would. Plus you need to hide all of the orange peel as well.

Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Here's mine on an overcast day, got the standard A/T wheels powder coated satin black.

PXL_20220529_014146640.MP.jpg

PXL_20220529_014155748.MP.jpg
nice. those wheels look good with powder coat. is that a matte sheen?

patsinthusan

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telsa Model X
Occupation
IT
Agreed the Limestone in Stealth looks better than I thought it would. Plus you need to hide all of the orange peel as well.
As my profile indicate, I live in Western WA so it has been overcast for about a week. I took this video in the morning (overcast) to show that it hide dirt well and it hardly get dirty. I just drove 150 miles on Hwy in the rain.

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

What video Pat?!?!? Your last video when it was in the shoppe probably just getting wrapped didnā€™t load either unless I was on my MacBook. Hence why I didnā€™t notice your fine work for two weeks before beginning my line of questioning.
As my profile indicate, I live in Western WA so it has been overcast for about a week. I took this video in the morning (overcast) to show that it hide dirt well and it hardly get dirty. I just drove 150 miles on Hwy in the rain.

patsinthusan

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telsa Model X
Occupation
IT
What video Pat?!?!? Your last video when it was in the shoppe probably just getting wrapped didnā€™t load either unless I was on my MacBook. Hence why I didnā€™t notice your fine work for two weeks before beginning my line of questioning.