• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Florida WITHDRAWN FROM SALE - Limestone R1T, Ocean Coast, 21”Road Wheels

ormondgs

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S
Sadly parting with my R1T - like new condition, 1600 miles, 10xxx VIN, kept in garage when not driven. Includes all-weather floor mats, cargo crossbars, and wall charger (all unused). Working tonneau cover! This configuration prices out now at $92,200. For sale at $89k OBRO - save some money and no waiting! I can provide more photos by email, but it looks as new. Clear Florida title in my name. Located in Ormond Beach.

Rivian R1T R1S WITHDRAWN FROM SALE - Limestone R1T, Ocean Coast, 21”Road Wheels 7CDCBDE9-FB24-4886-BCB0-F048EA868365
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Beautiful truck. Fair price. Someone will grab it!

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Very sorry that you are parting with your truck. I second @COdogman. Very fair price. I am sure it will sell fast.

Also, excellent taste pairing the Limestone with OC interior.

Good luck.

OP
OP

ormondgs

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S
Thanks for the kind words COdogman and SASSquatch. Definitely not an easy decision. I may be biased but the Limestone and OC is a beautiful combination!

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Can we get some interior shots?

Are you near Ocala? Asking for a Florida-man friend.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Tesla M3P / '21 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Occupation
Software Dev / Architect / Product Designer
I'm not 100% sure about the timing, or final color preferences, but I suspect if I decide to go with a Rivian, it'll be something pre-owned due to the delivery times. I'd love to get the Max Pack (with Quad motor) option, but as everyone here knows, that's looking like '24.

We currently have a '21 Tesla M3P and a '21 Wrangler 4xe, the Rivian would replace the Tesla, just looking to do something different. I'll probably do an "intro" type post at some point.

FWIW, I'm over in St. Augustine (Vilano Beach area). Again, I think a Rivian purchase would be "near term", just not sure if that means a couple of weeks or a couple of months :)

Anyway, great looking ride, I'm looking forward to seeing the interior pics, Ocean Coast looks pretty amazing, I have the white interior in the Tesla, and it was a really fun change up vs. the typical black interiors.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Moosetags?

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Here’s a few more photos!
That looks pretty fantastic!

I'm usually a fan of darker/black wheels vs. brighter finish, but with the lighter exterior color they work really well, and if course, the whole lighter color theme continues through to the interior with that really awesome Ocean Coast option.

[edit]

Let me just add: I like it, I'm not that rigid about color, just wanted something interesting (vs. the "regular" colors), the options are right.

We have a business transaction occurring, that combined with my desire to get rid of the Tesla , means I'm definitely shopping. Not 100% sure on a few things yet, dark/light wheels, R1T/R1S, order a Max and just keep the Tesla, but let's say I'm a legitimate, interested party :D

Last edited:
OP
OP

ormondgs

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S
That looks pretty fantastic!

I'm usually a fan of darker/black wheels vs. brighter finish, but with the lighter exterior color they work really well, and if course, the whole lighter color theme continues through to the interior with that really awesome Ocean Coast option.

[edit]

Let me just add: I like it, I'm not that rigid about color, just wanted something interesting (vs. the "regular" colors), the options are right.

We have a business transaction occurring, that combined with my desire to get rid of the Tesla , means I'm definitely shopping. Not 100% sure on a few things yet, dark/light wheels, R1T/R1S, order a Max and just keep the Tesla, but let's say I'm a legitimate, interested party :D

Thanks - I think the colors work well together. Having lived in Florida my entire life I held out for the Ocean Coast. I'm not a fan of dark interiors , especially during the summer!

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks - I think the colors work well together. Having lived in Florida my entire life I held out for the Ocean Coast. I'm not a fan of dark interiors , especially during the summer!
Same!

Born and raised on the east coast of Florida, we're in Vilano Beach a couple of blocks from the ocean. I need to be near the ocean or I'll shrivel up :)

In addition to being cooler, the light interior really opens it up, it gives you a sense of more space. It's one of my fave things about the Tesla.

Well, currently working - no guarantees you know!
I've got my head around this if I buy used, new, I'd select manual, but I realize there's a fix coming, the bed space wouldn't be critical for us to have covered.
Sponsored