Sponsored

LIMESTONE R1T Photos

cleex024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model x
I would like to know how you can get out once you get it in the trailer like thatšŸ¤”
Sort of wondered the same thing but decided to just not look because I know I wouldn't like it lol
Sponsored

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 1664723485941

Birthplace!

Sponsored

Enjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M240i
Clubs

I don't think I've seen this video from Youtube posted yet. I'm still struggling to decide if I'm going to keep limestone as my configuration.... If it looks as neutral gray as this then I'm happy!

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
More limestone pics in different lighting.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 70F92B57-0669-40A0-BDE3-865BCF265A0E

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 8F768A23-3A18-4464-BC4B-FB72CA024A18

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
The night before delivery I saw some limestone pictures that made me freak out. ā€œDid..did I order a baby blue truck?ā€

The limestone I gotā€¦yes. Yes I did:
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 4EEADB99-7EC5-4567-92C6-58466260B63B

Instant regret.

As the day wore on and the sun started getting weaker, it looked..ok not as baby blue. Maybe..my Crayola box wasnā€™t that big. What color is that? Wife said ā€œseafoamā€
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 5F04F9A4-DB2C-4996-A526-2B2B499944B9

Enough of color education. Time to get those 22s on. Installed and came back out laterā€¦OMG look at that beautiful grey in the dark:
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 0FA31BA9-FE46-41F3-A688-0B190590FBF0

Crossbars came in. Got her through some dirt. Looked back at her in the shade, andā€¦
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos A0323838-857F-473C-B66B-A1DCFB443CC6

Sheā€™s gorgeous.

*Iā€™m also now a vampire and avoid direct sunlight.

Wife: ā€œWhy are you swervingā€
Me: ā€œThere was sun over thereā€

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
The night before delivery I saw some limestone pictures that made me freak out. ā€œDid..did I order a baby blue truck?ā€

The limestone I gotā€¦yes. Yes I did:
4EEADB99-7EC5-4567-92C6-58466260B63B.jpeg

Instant regret.

As the day wore on and the sun started getting weaker, it looked..ok not as baby blue. Maybe..my Crayola box wasnā€™t that big. What color is that? Wife said ā€œseafoamā€
5F04F9A4-DB2C-4996-A526-2B2B499944B9.jpeg

Enough of color education. Time to get those 22s on. Installed and came back out laterā€¦OMG look at that beautiful grey in the dark:
0FA31BA9-FE46-41F3-A688-0B190590FBF0.jpeg

Crossbars came in. Got her through some dirt. Looked back at her in the shade, andā€¦
A0323838-857F-473C-B66B-A1DCFB443CC6.jpeg

Sheā€™s gorgeous.

*Iā€™m also now a vampire and avoid direct sunlight.

Wife: ā€œWhy are you swervingā€
Me: ā€œThere was sun over thereā€
So would you say the in direct sunlight pics are not over exaggerated by your camera and thatā€™s about what you were seeing? The seafoam ish color. Cause in my limited experience seeing limestone thatā€™s what itā€™s looked like in direct sunlight but much more grey in shade. Really interesting color.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
So would you say the in direct sunlight pics are not over exaggerated by your camera and thatā€™s about what you were seeing? The seafoam ish color. Cause in my limited experience seeing limestone thatā€™s what itā€™s looked like in direct sunlight but much more grey in shade. Really interesting color.
It definitely changes with the sun. I would say 90% of the time it looks like thatā€™s seafoam color and itā€™s color accurate (based on my screen using iPhone 14 Pro)

It gets more grey as it gets darker and more blue as it gets brighter. On really sunny days in direct sunlight and no clouds..it really does look baby blue.

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
@larrydallas I would say that happens 1% of the time. The conditions really have to be right because itā€™s reflective. If itā€™s really bright and the sky isnā€™t a bright blue, it wonā€™t be baby blue.

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
@larrydallas I would say that happens 1% of the time. The conditions really have to be right because itā€™s reflective. If itā€™s really bright and the sky isnā€™t a bright blue, it wonā€™t be baby blue.
Appreciate the follow-up. Iā€™ve waffled between a few colors. LA Silver, El Cap Granite, and Limestone. If Iā€™m being honest, I went away from Limestone for what seems to be a bit more reflective properties. I like the grey, but not so much when it has a blue tint or even a greenish hue in some pictures Iā€™ve seen (although pictures can be deceiving).

My ideal would be something between LAS and the ECG, but Iā€™m currently configured with LA Silver and think Iā€™m going to keep it there.

That said, if you ask me tomorrow, Iā€™ll probably have a completely different storyā€¦ šŸ˜

Last edited:

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Appreciate the follow-up. Iā€™ve waffled between a few colors. LA Silver, El Cap Granite, and Limestone. If Iā€™m being honest, I went away from Limestone for what seemto be a bit more reflective properties. I like the grey, but not so much when it has a blue tint or even a greenish hue in some pictures Iā€™ve seen (although pictures can be deceiving).

My ideal would be something between LAS and the ECG, but Iā€™m currently configured with LA Silver and think Iā€™m going to keep it there.

That said, if you ask me tomorrow, Iā€™ll probably have a completely different storyā€¦ šŸ˜
I was the same way. El cap was my 1st choice but then I saw it in person and I didnā€™t like it. The same sun that make the limestone look baby blue, made the el cap too metallic. The flakes were almost too much. But I saw it again in my driveway and a part of me regrets not getting el cap with OC interior

The silver looked better in person than I expected, but something was missing. but it looks smoooooth. It was the perfect amount of reflective and metallic. If it was a color it wouldā€™ve looked almost candied.

The limestone wasnā€™t on my list, until I saw it in person and fell in love with it. Now that I have it, I still like it but I do wonder if I should have gone el cap.

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
I was the same way. El cap was my 1st choice but then I saw it in person and I didnā€™t like it. The same sun that make the limestone look baby blue, made the el cap too metallic. The flakes were almost too much. But I saw it again in my driveway and a part of me regrets not getting el cap with OC interior

The silver looked better in person than I expected, but something was missing. but it looks smoooooth.

The limestone wasnā€™t on my list, until I saw it in person and fell in love with it. Now that I have it, I still like it but I do wonder if I should have gone el cap.
Love the honesty, man! Agree on the El Cap. I saw it in person and felt like it was too dark for my taste. Would look amazing if I were going for a more ā€œrefinedā€ look, but I prefer a little more rugged a feel. LA Silver is a bit too bright and plain, but itā€™s the closest thing to what Iā€™m looking for. I had hoped there was PPF that might make it a shade or two darker, but Iā€™m told that doesnā€™t really exist. Oh, well. Hard to complain when the rest of the truck is a 10/10!

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
And, for the record, your truck looks legit amazing, dude! The pic at night made me waffle slightly again, but Iā€™m trying to stay strong with silver. šŸ˜¬ That pale grey, thoughā€¦ Damn!
Sponsored

Last edited: