Sponsored

Likely Delivery Estimate For R1S If I Pre-Ordered Last Month

Noobmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Hello everyone I have largely been spectating and reading through threads here without an account for a while, but I had to ask a question…

I’m not impatient and begging to get my R1S immediately after one month. My dilemma is this…

I am in the market for an additional car at the moment, I don’t necessarily need one, but it would help my family for getting everyone around. I am flexible and can wait, but it depends how much.

I’m not necessarily committed to the R1S or any other specific SUV, I’m mainly just trying to get some help to make an educated guess on timing so I can run my cost-benefit analysis.

Any insight, input, suggestions, and questions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I wouldn't count on getting delivery of a new reservation before 2023.

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

Literally nobody on this forum can answer this question with any reasonable degree of certainty. People will throw out dates, but they are swags at best.

Rivuylkill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
The R1T is just starting production. Total numbers so far are still less than 100 produced/delivered. R1S hasn't entered production yet; estimate to start is December, but even if they make that it will probably be a slow ramp up. By now they might have ~50k reservations (some split between R1S/R1T) to work through. Assuming sometime in 2023 is a good guess but like they said nobody really knows.

Zeroemit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90 Hybrid
Hello everyone I have largely been spectating and reading through threads here without an account for a while, but I had to ask a question…

I’m not impatient and begging to get my R1S immediately after one month. My dilemma is this…

I am in the market for an additional car at the moment, I don’t necessarily need one, but it would help my family for getting everyone around. I am flexible and can wait, but it depends how much.

I’m not necessarily committed to the R1S or any other specific SUV, I’m mainly just trying to get some help to make an educated guess on timing so I can run my cost-benefit analysis.

Any insight, input, suggestions, and questions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Your delivery will be on December 25th 2022, give or take a few days, by my calculations. Just in time for Kwanzaa, Xmas, Hannukah, Festivus,...

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
Yah, 2023 at the earliest is reasonable given the known unknowns…
Sponsored