Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Seems to be a lot of LG’s with the black rims popping up (and I have to admit they look good-better than in the initial renderings). How many are you opting for the added expense to get the black to pair with the LG?
Our choice from the start,
Sponsored

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

Me too, friend. The wife even said that it was worth it.

Blows my mind.
I was just trying to decide between AT 20's and Road 22's - both look good, but for different reasons. I'm not going anywhere that I can't go today in my Crosstrek w/ the all season's it has, so I don't think I need ATs. But, they do look pretty cool if you want to go rugged. The 22's look good if you want to go more urban. Decisions decisions.

JDMD

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Physician
Moved to the dark rims after the LA First Mile event. Looks great with the LG. Also torn on the interior, but likely going with Black Mountain because my kids would destroy the lighter interior. Soccer and baseball cleats don’t mix well with lighter interior.

Sponsored

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Seems to be a lot of LG’s with the black rims popping up (and I have to admit they look good-better than in the initial renderings). How many are you opting for the added expense to get the black to pair with the LG?
LG with 20" AT and black wheels since they added the option.

Sponsored