First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
Is that generated noise in the video, or just the tires? If it is the required generated noise that is the first I have ever heard it. Every other video they are completely silent or you just hear the fan running.
I thought I heard a very little bit of white noise (similar to the Model 3/Y sound) in the video and when the vehicle pulled away, but didn't hear anything from the interior when driving (aside from a subtle but very pleasant motor noise - much less "CRT-whine"y than our Tesla.)

Hard to confirm 100% if it's real given the noisy street and poor Nest quality but I'd wager there's something subtle there (there should be theoretically!)

Edit: Seems to be real but subtle. You can hear the same white noise when reversing here:

Sponsored

Gimmeoneofeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 110, Range Rover HSE
Clubs

Anyone here smarter than me and can photoshop these rims in gloss black? Really think black may be the way to go. Lucky enough to be a LE order with LG as an option but not sure I am willing to pay $3500 for the AT black on the configurator.

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Anyone here smarter than me and can photoshop these rims in gloss black? Really think black may be the way to go. Lucky enough to be a LE order with LG as an option but not sure I am willing to pay $3500 for the AT black on the configurator.
Black, yes. I have a nephew who argues that the wheels make the car. That importan? ?

Sponsored

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Mark K

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Volt
Occupation
Retired
Dude in NJ just posted this in CT forum:
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos Launch Edition Green Rivian R1T on transport
That looks like a lot of weight being pulled by that semi truck. I wonder if it makes it difficult to get up the hill?
Sponsored