LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
P. S. The “gold” lettering melds perfectly with Fall colors. Fun. I wonder which interior is in this car.
The color does shift depending on lighting conditions and surroundings. The passenger side was definitely greener looking.
Sponsored

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

The color does shift depending on lighting conditions and surroundings. The passenger side was definitely greener looking.
I suspect the picture was taken in the shade too. If it was bright noon day sun there would be more sparkle too and somewhat different coloring - Yes?

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
I suspect the picture was taken in the shade too. If it was bright noon day sun there would be more sparkle too and somewhat different coloring - Yes?
The pearl is very fine, so it's not obvious from much more than a foot or two away. Appears non-metallic from a distance, but it's the pearl that provides the color shift.

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
I highly recommend a ceramic coating. It cuts my washing time down to less than an hour (inside and out) on my Model X and bird poop, tree sap and bugs just fall off the finish. No need for special soaps either- just regular Dawn, rinse off and dry.
I will put ceramic on mine too!

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

The pearl is very fine, so it's not obvious from much more than a foot or two away. Appears non-metallic from a distance, but it's the pearl that provides the color shift.
Genuine thanks for the “shift” explanation. That insight/fact is above my untutored optics pay grade and is much appreciated. The many moods of LG under a low humidity smoke free Tetons sky should be attractive in a subdued way. It’s tempting to pick a bold Rivian color but not necessary I say, not having seen LG in person. I have seen FG at the Atlanta show.

Sponsored

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
Here's a couple more pics.
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos IMG_3053

Passenger side, facing the trees.
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos IMG_3055

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

First picture more grey. Second more green. The shifting colors are not an issue. Light and angles alter color perception and you note that metallic particles reflect differently altering color tones as well. All interesting.

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

First picture more grey. Second more green. The shifting colors are not an issue. Light and angles alter color perception and you note that metallic particles reflect differently altering color tones as well. All interesting.
Personally I prefer 20 inch black wheels for LG.

Sponsored

HokieBird7980

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alpina B7, Mercedes GL550, Hyundai Tuscon
Occupation
Chief Commercial Officer, Pharmaceuticals
Clubs

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Makes me wish my order was placed much earlier. Would be a no-brainer for me. Maybe they will have something similar for 2023.