Occupation
Engineer

PoorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have some vehicles and stuff
Clubs

I'm not sure what you're asking about with quoting my response up above. Was that on purpose?
Sorry- I was trying to ask what whmorken was talking about and I quoted too many threads.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition

Sponsored

RDB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
One of the few trucks where the hood does not look like it is slightly open. Looks awesome.

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
Really like that this picture has the LR Defender right back there in a very similar (but brighter?) green. Good point of comparison,
The LR color (Pangea Green I think) is nothing like Launch Green. I've seen both in person, and they're nothing alike.

Caymanwent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
The LR color (Pangea Green I think) is nothing like Launch Green. I've seen both in person, and they're nothing alike.
What does LG look like in real life? Does it stand out? Or does it just blend in?

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Interesting - perhaps it's my monitor but they look very similar on my screen. I guess this is another reason not to make any decisions on color until we see them in person.

hola29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I would love LR's colors vs. Rivian's...I like almost everything about the vehicles except the color choices...LR's are so so good compared, and many more options...

Really like that this picture has the LR Defender right back there in a very similar (but brighter?) green. Good point of comparison,

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I would love LR's colors vs. Rivian's...I like almost everything about the vehicles except the color choices...LR's are so so good compared, and many more options...
Disagree. LR doesn’t even have a proper BRG for the defender, or yellow, etc

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
I think I've found a name for my LAUNCH GREEN/FOREST EDGE R1T. :clap: If you are into geology/rocks, you'll understand...I think. :like: Green has been my favorite color all my life and serpentinite is my favorite rock. I think the color is a pretty close match. ;)

SIR PENTINITE

Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos Sir.Pentinite

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I think I've found a name for my LAUNCH GREEN/FOREST EDGE R1T. :clap: If you are into geology/rocks, you'll understand...I think. :like: Green has been my favorite color all my life and serpentinite is my favorite rock. I think the color is a pretty close match. ;)

SIR PENTINITE

Sir.Pentinite.jpg
One beautiful rock. Would like to get a piece.

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
What does LG look like in real life? Does it stand out? Or does it just blend in?
It really depends on lighting and the surrounding environment. Looks at home and blends into the greens of grass, trees, etc. Pops against the autumn leaves and red rocks of the southwest. Seeing it in person solidified Launch Green as my color choice.

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
Interesting - perhaps it's my monitor but they look very similar on my screen. I guess this is another reason not to make any decisions on color until we see them in person.
The LR Pangea Green has a much more prominent metallic character to it, whereas Launch Green has a much finer grained pearl. It's the fine grain metallic/pearl that makes it look like a solid pigment paint from a distance, while enabling the gray/green color shift..
Sponsored