Sponsored

LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos

SirArpsAlot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Lexus Rx350, Reserved R1S
Clubs

Lots of good LG shots in this video review. Many with the other colors next to it for reference.

Sponsored

weathermission

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weathermission.com
Vehicles
2019 Ford Edge
Last edited:

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

It's simply a preference. I think the Forest Edge looks great and it reminds me of the interior of the old green Chevy Caprice Estate Family Truckster Wagon I grew up with, and had in college. I think the Black Mountain also looks really nice, as does the Midnight paint.

That said, I also think both the black interior and exterior will show mud, dirt, and dust earlier than anything else, other than maybe Glacier White with Ocean Coast. For around town, that may not be an issue, but with more gravel in my travel, I think the LG/FE will suck up the yuck and suppress the mess way better.

I love a clean car, but I'm just as happy if I can't tell it's dirty. I have a black Acura that sometimes looks dirty thirty miles after coming through a car wash. With its black interior, my CDO brain notices every pine needle. That green & green combo of the old Chevy hid a lot of sins. None of them mine, of course....?
Well, you have another "L.G./F.E./A.T./4ME!!!" on your side! The pics from the Forest Edge Interior Thread have firmly put me back in LG/FE territory.

stevegshi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ram 1500
Occupation
Electrical Engr. & Contractor, Master Electrician
wow, check this out: don't understand much what he is saying, but his press car in this review video is an LG R1T (not the one on thumb picture or the one in the first min or two in the video. Keep watching!) . You can see how the color changes under different light condition and the amount dust and dirt on the paint. Great video regardless!

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

nice find!

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
wow, check this out: don't understand much what he is saying, but his press car in this review video is an LG R1T (not the one on thumb picture or the one in the first min or two in the video. Keep watching!) . You can see how the color changes under different light condition and the amount dust and dirt on the paint. Great video regardless!

Turn on Subtitles. Click Settings. Turn on Translate to English. Bam.
(Use this for my Spanish speaking students in our classes sometimes.)

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I will check out subtitles. I watched without sound on, and learned more from this video and it’s hand gestures (that put a smile on my face) than from many of the reviews that I watched and listened to. Great chance to check out interior and exterior colors!

Sponsored

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired

This is an excellent review!!! Very thorough! Thanks for sharing!! Learned even more.

After watching all the reviews, I keep coming back to one "feeling" about my future Riv Baby--it will keep me safe. ? They are so confident and capable, that it just makes me feel safe, like a big warm hug. ? Weird, huh?

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

From the Forest Edge thread:

Speedrye said:
I'm vertically-challenged enough so that I can't see much of my hood while driving, so I'll never really see the two colors at the same time, haha. If I'm in the truck, I'll get the color I want in there, and if I've got the lawn chair set up in the garage as I lovingly carress the awesomeness that is my R1S, I'll only see the exterior. Screw everyone else, I'll get what I want.
DuckTruck said:
One of the reasons I'm even more Gung-Ho than ever on Launch Green with Forest Edge is that from the front seat while driving in the wild, I'd prefer neutral colors that match my surroundings.

I'd rather the visible surfaces of the truck blend in and that I not see sheet metal and interior bits that create a heavy contrast to the scenery outside the windows. On the coastal side of the PNW, those surroundings tend to be various shades of green.

I love all of the colors and interior options, and also encourage everyone to get what works for them. There are numerous combinations that are outstanding and I'm glad I've found the one that works for me. I hope everyone finds a combo that they love as much as I love mine.

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
From the Forest Edge thread:

DuckTruck said:

One of the reasons I'm even more Gung-Ho than ever on Launch Green with Forest Edge is that from the front seat while driving in the wild, I'd prefer neutral colors that match my surroundings.

I'd rather the visible surfaces of the truck blend in and that I not see sheet metal and interior bits that create a heavy contrast to the scenery outside the windows. On the coastal side of the PNW, those surroundings tend to be various shades of green.

I love all of the colors and interior options, and also encourage everyone to get what works for them. There are numerous combinations that are outstanding and I'm glad I've found the one that works for me. I hope everyone finds a combo that they love as much as I love mine.
Hmm… this creates a problem for a lot of us in or near the Appalachians: do we need to get multiple Rivians in Green, yellow, and red to match our seasonal color changes?! Heheh.

On a serious note: I’m fairly confident I would get LG if I could. It’s a good color in general but does also have that advantage of not screaming out loud if you’re in a natural environment.

I still lean heavily toward FG for a similar reason.

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
I want to see the R1S in LG... right next to this Forest Green one so we can really see the difference! as the one below was my first configuration, and OG show car.
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 1634598142285

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
I also want to see more live R1S's with the 20" wheels.
Sponsored