John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Solutions Architect / Developer
Clubs

Up here in Ann Arbor for daughters ice skating competition. Took my son to go see the Plymouth location.

Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 20211203_164303
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 20211203_164912
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 20211203_165029
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 20211203_165139
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 20211203_165100~2
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 20211203_165140

Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 20211203_165057

Last edited:
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Clubs

Spotted in Seattle. Per the spotter:

Owner walked up as I was admiring it - said she just took delivery yesterday! Presumably employee. She had a roller bag with her and joked she couldn't decide where she should put it. Ended up deciding on the gear tunnel. LED light bars way more impressive in person. Looks like nothing else on the road. Launch Green. Yellow accents look awesome on it.

Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 67r0ln63yk381

Sponsored

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Looks great. Might switch my interior to Black from FE. Also thinking I will take the free 20” upgrade and then just powder coat black instead of those rims. Don’t like the style as much.

Gimmeoneofeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 110, Range Rover HSE
Clubs

Looks great. Might switch my interior to Black from FE. Also thinking I will take the free 20” upgrade and then just powder coat black instead of those rims. Don’t like the style as much.
Agree. Like the style better plus can have done for $600 vs. $3500 for the additional upgrade!

Sponsored

GPowers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus ES350, Corvette Z06, Colorado, Smart
Occupation
I do what I want
Just got back from the First Mile event here in Southern California. We are changing our Canyon Red with Black interior to Launch Green with the Forest Edge interior. The red had to much brown in it. Glad we were able to see the colors in person.

We had a great day getting to touch and see the real thing. The staff was great very knowledgeable an friendly. Rivian set up a great venue to show off an unbelievable truck. It is going to make the next four months seem like an even longer wait.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Just got back from the First Mile event here in Southern California. We are changing our Canyon Red with Black interior to Launch Green with the Forest Edge interior. The red had to much brown in it. Glad we were able to see the colors in person.

We had a great day getting to touch and see the real thing. The staff was great very knowledgeable an friendly. Rivian set up a great venue to show off an unbelievable truck. It is going to make the next four months seem like an even longer wait.
As many have been saying, seeing the collection of colors in natural light is so different than any pictures ever seem to portray them. I hope everyone takes advantage of any opportunity to see their exterior and interior preferences before having to decide.

time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
The test drive showed me Launch green was the way to go. But the green headliner in the forest edge, not so much. Switched to black interior.

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet

I changed my interior to Forest Edge (FE) after seeing it live myself. I originally had Ocean Coast with my Launch Green. I would have kept the Ocean Coast if the option to have the dark wood of the FE instead...so completely change over to FE.
Sponsored