Sponsored

LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
That looks like a lot of weight being pulled by that semi truck. I wonder if it makes it difficult to get up the hill?
I am sure all that diesel fuel is enough to get them to their owners so they can go green ;) if not,
I have no doubt the owners will have no problem helping push the truck up hill just to get them where they are going.

p.s. The photo was taken in Gold Canyon, AZ three hours ago.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

NJ dude saw this in Gold Canyon, AZ three hours ago.
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos Launch Edition Green Rivian R1T on transport
After seeing the pics of the recent shipment through New Mexico, it seems noteworthy that at least the last two of these R1T's are not wearing any license plates, manufacturer or otherwise. Also, I'm a little surprised that the tonneau cover is not closed on the one unit for which we can see into the bed. It would seem advisable for aerodynamics and cleaning reasons to ship with the cover closed.

Regardless, it's great to see them moving cross-country on their way to someplace and/or someone fun. Trying to be sneaky rolling on U.S. 60 rather than I-10 or I-40? ?

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Also, I'm a little surprised that the tonneau cover is not closed on the one unit for which we can see into the bed. It would seem advisable for aerodynamics and cleaning reasons to ship with the cover closed.
May be the tonneau cover issue is not resolved yet and these are going to employees with the promise that the fix is on the way. That way they could still be counted while getting feedback. Regardless someone is going to be mighty happy at the other end of this.

Sponsored

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
Here is my new MINI Cooper electric next to an R1T we found at Target. I hope the R1T will be as fun to drive as the MINI.
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos BD80B07A-7D83-4B4E-A293-47D21A9D110E
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos 566C93B2-BF8F-468A-9CA5-1CD0DD38D2F6
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos AA48A81B-623F-4514-A709-E75D3DEAFA33
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos B5365BFD-E76B-42BD-906B-8ADF55776583

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Sometimes I love launch green, and sometimes I hate it. The photos above with the Launch Greens on the carrier looked terrible to me. But the original photos from DuckTruck and some of the other photos where it has a more muted "greyish" vibe, I love it.

I really need to see this and Limestone in person before I lock in my order.

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Well this is concerning. According to a Rivian employee on Facebook, the Launch Green color has been changed since it was originally revealed (which I'm assuming was the "Lucky 10" event).

Maybe that explains why the color looks so much more green than it did when we first saw it.

It's Facebook, so definitely unverified, but the recent photos of the LGs on the carrier trucks look nothing like the original photos we saw, so I might just believe it...

Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 1.31.24 PM

Sponsored

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
Well this is concerning. According to a Rivian employee on Facebook, the Launch Green color has been changed since it was originally revealed (which I'm assuming was the "Lucky 10" event).

Maybe that explains why the color looks so much more green than it did when we first saw it.

It's Facebook, so definitely unverified, but the recent photos of the LGs on the carrier trucks look nothing like the original photos we saw, so I might just believe it...

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 1.31.24 PM.png
My understanding: if you look at the art you got for R1s or the old configurator, the launch green DID change: It is much closer to the photos you see above. It is like a green grey. I LIKE IT ALOT BETTER THAN WHAT THE CONFIGURATOR HAS/HAD.

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
My understanding: if you look at the art you got for R1s or the old configurator, the launch green DID change: It is much closer to the photos you see above. It is like a green grey. I LIKE IT ALOT BETTER THAN WHAT THE CONFIGURATOR HAS/HAD.
If that's what the employee meant, then I'm totally fine with it and agree with you that the grayer version is much better.

The way I read the comment I was worried that it had changed from the DuckTruck photos we originally got to see.

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
If that's what the employee meant, then I'm totally fine with it and agree with you that the grayer version is much better.

The way I read the comment I was worried that it had changed from the DuckTruck photos we originally got to see.
Got it. We'll find out! It looks like all these ones coming off the line are the cooler greyish color. If they are the configurator type color I might pony up some dough for a different color (which is maybe what they want? )

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Got it. We'll find out! It looks like all these ones coming off the line are the cooler greyish color. If they are the configurator type color I might pony up some dough for a different color (which is maybe what they want? )
I'm in the same position. Limestone is next on the list...

Cactusone

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma Acura RDX corvette
Looks pretty good in the sunlight but in the shade….
Sponsored