First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, C3 Corvette
Occupation
IT
Im still undecided if I want to go LG/FE or LG/BM. That green on green is really hard to tell through pictures. Cant pass up that LG though

Sponsored

JEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 2016 Volvo S60
Occupation
Technical Support
I've had Launch Green and Forest Edge selected from the start. I like how Forest Edge looks in the configurator, but it looks darker green in this picture from the factory. It might just be the lighting and camera settings.

Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 4.34.31 PM
Rivian R1T R1S LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 4.08.58 PM

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
I'm LG/BM. The forest edge interiors have that funky gray/reddish brown accent color. It looks okay on the inspiration boards but I can't find the recent interior photos. It seems like that color was at least on the door panels and the steering wheel?

I think in the first photos of FE interiors that color was absent or not as prominent, and it made the interior look cleaner and more coordinated.

Last edited:

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I have been LG/BM from the beginning. I am going LG because of the “rare factor” of being an LE preorder. I do simply like the color anyway, though. I chose BM because black has been a bit more rugged when going into dirty places in my experience.

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
I have been LG/BM from the beginning. I am going LG because of the “rare factor” of being an LE preorder. I do simply like the color anyway, though. I chose BM because black has been a bit more rugged when going into dirty places in my experience.

I originally wanted my R1S to be Forest Green / Ocean (the show car). I really really want FE interior, but dont know about Forest on Forest. After seeing the Launch Green I'm really intrigued, but every time I see a green subaru outback in real life I dont love it. After the truck launch yesterday I switched to Rivian Blue / Ocean. Its a tough decision calculus

1. Launch Green /FE - exclusive AND economic (all other colors are 1500-2500, so basically the cost savings of paint gives you the free upgrade interior)
2. Forest Green / Ocean - its super classy and obviously what they picked for the show car
3. Rivian Blue / Ocean - their signature color

My view is the exclusive stuff costs more for a reason. They wouldn't put an inferior color/paint to be the upcharge item. I really cant decide.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

LG/FE config all along unchanged. Only reason I may go with BM in the end would be to save the $2K
Sponsored