Sponsored

Latest VIN check R1T. What is the real production rate...

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
With the Rivian lottery system, you could get the call anywhere from 2 days to 5 years from now. Unless of course you have a Max, Explore, R1S, Manual/no tonneau, or live far from a service center. Then yes bet on 5 years.
My friend thought he had the powered tonneau on his order. Realized after he got a guide that it wasn't on there. He hasn't spoken with them yet (they've been OOF since assignment) so not sure if they were planning on making him add it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MNLightning

MNLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes I have Vehicles
True story - 9/21 order here - took delivery yesterday. So I ordered it and had my normal address about 2.5 hours from a service center. Way out in Big Sur.

So I started thinking most likely a computer program is taking into acct distance from service center. So quick google maps the San Fran service center and then Redfin the nearest house for sale. Then used that as my primary address(I know what if they sent me a free water bottle? Who cares I want a truck)

Anyway left that on for the last 6 months. I’d often mess with configuration weekly trying to match what I was seeing here delivered. 5/18/22 I updated to 21” and no spare 5/24/22 got the email to confirm config and had my vin that day.

After confirmation I deleted the random address and put in my actual address. Delivery 6/18/22 which was delayed as I was on vacation for two weeks.

I’m imagining they had a truck that someone backed out on and computer or maybe person looked at the shortest distance from the service center for delivery the quickest.

Most of this moot now with the launch of the shop. It was a wild ride.
So was it worth the wait :whatsgoingon:

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

My friend thought he had the powered tonneau on his order. Realized after he got a guide that it wasn't on there. He hasn't spoken with them yet (they've been OOF since assignment) so not sure if they were planning on making him add it.
If he really didn't have a powered tonneau ordered, that would be the first I've seen without one. AFAIK no one with a manual/no tonneau has a delivery window before October.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
VIN assigned this morning : 81xx
Im not sure why but I keep hoping it’s 10,000 vehicles built before I get mine. Arbitrary number that I’ve convinced myself to have worked out the kinks.

1900 and counting left.

schwartz83

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Manager
I think 7,299 is when all the kinks are worked out. I'm 7,300 (I think.. it's 92 in Minneapolis and I'm a few beers in).

Sponsored

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
If he really didn't have a powered tonneau ordered, that would be the first I've seen without one. AFAIK no one with a manual/no tonneau has a delivery window before October.
I'm betting he would've been asked to add it but he went ahead and added it on his own so guess we'll find out once he talks to his guide.

frostbit3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer

89hoya

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ram 1500, 2019 Model 3, 1995 Bronco
Just got 77xx today. The truck has been built and is in transit to my servce center.

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Delivered today! A couple of quick pics, more to come soon. Overall very impressed with fit & finish, aside from the non-functional tonneau cover (which they gave me the heads-up about yesterday). Delivery was easy, still fighting with the TeslaTap and HPWC to get it to charge though, not sure what's up with that.

Rivian R1T R1S Latest VIN check R1T. What is the real production rate... IMG_3491.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Latest VIN check R1T. What is the real production rate... IMG_3492.JPG

Sponsored

BillyBob

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Traverse
Occupation
Just retired
^^^That's your garage? Holy cow, it looks like something from Architectural Digest!!!

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
^^^That's your garage? Holy cow, it looks like something from Architectural Digest!!!
Lol. Sort of, we built a ‘studio’ in the back yard for installation videos (for our Tesla business), though more often than not it’s just a glorified storage room. For now it’s where the Rivian will live though.

jpal

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
VIN 74xx assigned to me today.

yehyeh711

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and XC90
Occupation
Controller
Mine got delivered last Saturday. Vin# 69xx. Taking it for a road trip this weekend from NYC to DC

pdxgibby

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Karmann Ghia EV, Tesla M3, eGolf, R1T, Power Hawk
Occupation
Software Engineer
I think I'm still winning at 81xx. Delivery on Friday, 6/24.
Sponsored