Sponsored

Latest VIN check R1T. What is the real production rate...

W1SE

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
Branch manager
Clubs

Just got VIN on 6/31. 81xx
Sponsored

EA287

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance
congrats, if I can ask what was your order date
I’m a February 2019 preorder. But only configured the R1T a couple weeks ago. Got invite to shop pretty quickly

Birdy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon, Aviator
I just received my VIN 30XX on 7/01. Should I be worried?

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I just received my VIN 30XX on 7/01. Should I be worried?
Nah, my 32XX vin I have had for three months doesn't have any major issues. It also seems like they aren't doing VINs in sequential order.

Birdy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon, Aviator
Nah, my 32XX vin I have had for three months doesn't have any major issues. It also seems like they aren't doing VINs in sequential order.
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I asked my guide why the low VIN and she assured me that they are not sequential depending their options. I thought every manufacturer ran VIN's sequential?.

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I asked my guide why the low VIN and she assured me that they are not sequential depending their options. I thought every manufacturer ran VIN's sequential?.
It could be they intended to, but ended up having to do it out of order due to supply constraints, and just didn't re-order them.

My Hummer EV was the 25th delivered according to the GMC rep, but it was VIN 184.

wsgrunner

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
I understand your concern and got the same answer from my guide. I just got assigned a 33XX VIN R1T on 6/30 and was also wondering how long the truck had been sitting. I do know it “went” in to production over a month ago and got held up on a delay with a bunch of other ones. I still haven’t been given any other information. I will press them a bit more before I accept delivery to see what I can find out.

kewlasu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LA Silver Adventure Large Pack 21"
Clubs

My guide told me those in the shop include trucks that were previously assigned to someone but backed out due to number of reasons.

Sponsored

martinb8

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Just got my VIN: 83xx. Guide said it was just finished production and will be transported shortly.

NooterIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
was a 2019 Ram
Occupation
IT Stuff
6/21 delivery for VIN: 73XX

No major issues here other than the PPF on the driver side gear tunnel and front quarter panel are bubbling on the bottom, drivers window auto rollup not working and the rear seat touch panel is not accepting any touch changes at all - its on and I can see stuff on it, just nothing touch/changing options is working.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Assigned 82XX today.