Sponsored

Last day of Summer...RIS

ERguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Nope.

I emailed customer service last week and was told updated delivery window would be available by the end of October.

They just keep failing to meet their self imposed communication goals over and over again.

Last edited:
OP
OP

EricS

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB350
Just received this on a chat: "I still show the original projection you were given last December, which is in the first half of 2023. In June, we began sending updated delivery window estimates to R1T and R1S preorder holders expecting delivery this year. For preorder holders still waiting to hear about their delivery timelines, we will communicate the next round of updated windows in late October. We'll also be sending an email with additional details towards the end of September so that you know what to expect with October's delivery window communications."

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Just received this on a chat: "I still show the original projection you were given last December, which is in the first half of 2023. In June, we began sending updated delivery window estimates to R1T and R1S preorder holders expecting delivery this year. For preorder holders still waiting to hear about their delivery timelines, we will communicate the next round of updated windows in late October. We'll also be sending an email with additional details towards the end of September so that you know what to expect with October's delivery window communications."
yup, this was posted on Rivian as well https://rivian.com/support/article/...e-the-next-round-of-delivery-window-estimates

Sponsored

wicked2112

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & CrossTrek
Occupation
Warranty & Product Integrity Manager - Yakima Racks.
Clubs

OP
OP

EricS

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB350
If we could only solve the supply chain problem, I would be a lot happier. If there's anything you can do on that front...not is the time! ;-)
Sponsored