Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

As soon as I get a chance to look closely at the R1, I am going to look for mounting locations for a tablet or laptop. I am familiar with Ram mounts, has anyone had good experience with other brands?
Sponsored

MW_Riley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1974 Land Cruiser 2000 Land Cruiser 2009 Ducati Sport Classic 1000S 2011Ducati StreetfighterS
This is probably on a few peoples’ minds.

I already have more screen time then I need though

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
RAM will probably have a specific one eventually, but aren’t there universal ones that use the two front mounting screws of the passenger seat?

Personally I wouldn’t want a laptop on an arm or something, in the event of a crash.

make a desk module for the R1T gear tunnel! If you’re in LA it’s not like you have weather to hide from ?

Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester, VW ID.4, R1S on preorder
Clubs

I mostly want to be able to put a tablet hanging from the rear of the passenger seat at eye level for my kid on long drives. Couldn't care less in the front of the car, but the kiddo must be subdued on long drives :)

OP
OP
Ladiver

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

RAM will probably have a specific one eventually, but aren’t there universal ones that use the two front mounting screws of the passenger seat?

Personally I wouldn’t want a laptop on an arm or something, in the event of a crash.

make a desk module for the R1T gear tunnel! If you’re in LA it’s not like you have weather to hide from ?
I definitely thought about a mobile office with full blown desktop and printer in the gear tunnel!

Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
I mostly want to be able to put a tablet hanging from the rear of the passenger seat at eye level for my kid on long drives. Couldn't care less in the front of the car, but the kiddo must be subdued on long drives :)
That should be pretty easy with the hook on the back of the seat. It could be literally as simple as a string run through a hinged case and hooked on the back of the seat.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
OP
OP
Ladiver

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads