Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
This 30 second video made me leave the LE R1S Silver club….sorry silver, I’m leaving you for another color. You left me unemotional and disappointed in this video. Changed my color configuration already and no alarm bells went off with regards to delivery timing…Hi Ho Silver!

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
This 30 second video made me leave the LE R1S Silver club….sorry silver, I’m leaving you for another color. You left me unemotional and disappointed in this video. Changed my color configuration already and no alarm bells went off with regards to delivery timing…Hi Ho Silver!

It only means you should switch to a better video of a Sliver with different wheels. What did you change to?

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Bummer about March 1, 2022.

Last edited:

Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
It only means you should switch to a better video of a Sliver with different wheels. What did you change to?
Same video had me thinking the R1S looks pretty sharp in silver; although that is admittedly my historic go to color.
Agree with Max, those wheels need to go.
You’re both probably right, those wheels are pretty Ugg IMO (too flat of a profile) , and maybe throwing me off here. I’ve also owned a couple silver cars in the past, one with black wheels that looked dope. There’s no question it’s the easiest color to maintain. The blue cast to the silver though is different than the ones I’ve owned in the past, and gives me pause. Unless Limestone turns out to be a great Nardo Grey and not Mint Green, I’m gonna do an Xpel Stealth (satin) full wrap on White. (I’ll put the $7500 tax rebate to good use). Lol! With the gloss black roof I’m thinking it will be a winner. But let’s be honest, silver is a winner as well. Some like blondes, some like brunettes, some like ginger, very few like Chick-Fil-A Sauce hair however.