Keytag 3d print

nc10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, EV6 GT Line
Occupation
Engineer
27 months and counting on my FG R1T order. Made a keytag recently on my 3d printer to help bide the time. A little rough, thinking about some alternative designs.
Rivian Key Tag by nealc10 - Thingiverse

Rivian R1T R1S Keytag 3d print 1632495647605
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
nc10

nc10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, EV6 GT Line
Occupation
Engineer
Almost 32 months waiting (though well behind many others), prepared a R1T drink coaster for 3d printing to distract my waiting a little.......

My printer's resolution and my less than mediocre design skills were a bit of a limitation....

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5236941

Rivian R1T R1S Keytag 3d print R1T Coaster Web

Last edited:

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Almost 32 months waiting (though well behind many others), prepared a R1T drink coaster for 3d printing to distract my waiting a little.......

My printer's resolution and my less than mediocre graphics design skills were a bit of a limitation....

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5236941

R1T Coaster Web.jpg
I'd check your STL settings to see if you can bump up the resolution on it, that circle isn't very round.

OP
OP
nc10

nc10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, EV6 GT Line
Occupation
Engineer
I'd check your STL settings to see if you can bump up the resolution on it, that circle isn't very round.
Thanks. The (entry level) design software I use approximates circles "with not enough multisided" polygons (I think that is the way to describe), if that is what you mean. It is similar to Tinkercad, which appears to do something similar. I also tried to put more detail into the sketch of the truck, but the line widths you can print and still see are big enough that you can't fit in much more detail.
Sponsored

Last edited: