Sponsored

Keep the color threads for R1T and R1S combined, or split up?

Keep the color threads for R1T and R1S combined, or split up?

• Total voters

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Clubs

What say ye -- keep the color threads for R1T and R1S combined (as it currently is), or break out individual threads for R1T and R1S?
Sponsored

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

Break them up. The colors have different effects on the 2 body styles. IMO.

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

Guinefort

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Hybrid
Occupation
Photographer
I like them better together. It’s not like the threads are overwhelmingly busy.

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
I'd say keep them combined. At this point we have critical mass of pictures and videos for the R1T for every color. New entries are not going to add much more information, so those threads will be far less active if split out. I'm hoping that most new posts in the colors thread from this point on are R1S anyway.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Clubs

I'd say keep them combined. At this point we have critical mass of pictures and videos for the R1T for every color. New entries are not going to add much more information, so those threads will be far less active if split out. I'm hoping that most new posts in the colors thread from this point on are R1S anyway.
The idea of these threads is that it's a bit of a "club" for owners of like colors. So they'll continue posting in these threads with a new mod or experiences enjoyed with their Rivian, if they don't feel like creating a whole new thread for it. So we will see R1T photos posted perpetually.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
The idea of these threads is that it's a bit of a "club" for owners of like colors. So they'll continue posting in these threads with a new mod or experiences enjoyed with their Rivian, if they don't feel like creating a whole new thread for it. So we will see R1T photos posted perpetually.
I see where you're coming from. My response to keep the threads combined comes from the fact that I've primarily been viewing those threads as an excellent source of photos and videos of Rivians in specific colors. The end goal is to help me decide on a color myself :D. Once that happens, though, I don't foresee myself being restricted to discussing mods, PPF, etc. on a thread for just one color. That's just me, though, and I could see it go either way depending on people's preferences.
Sponsored