Sponsored

RDB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
The mat is hilarious! Does the passenger mat fit? In regards to the screen/VIN showing 20s, wasn’t there some discussion about that maybe being an issue? I thought someone mentioned that they wanted to switch to 20s for the winter and Rivian would have to change some settings in the computer.
Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Well glad to see you finally got your truck! Sucks about the issues the floor matt one is a glaring mistake if I was the delivery person I would have just removed it and said we needed to get you one rather than show everyone that that could even happen and get past QC.

ARMadventures

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, Navigator
Occupation
Logistics
Congrats!! Drove by my local SC this morning and just stared at mine for a few minutes before leaving…. Hopefully they figure out how to get it delivered to me soon!! Love the GW and 22”!

Joints4Sale

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, e-tron GT,Ram CTD,R1250GSA, Tuareg 660
Occupation
Orthopaedic Implant Sales
Congrats! What do you think of the paint quality?

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Congrats! What do you think of the paint quality?

Paint it self is decentish but it was prepped for shit LOL. Still adheisve remaining etc, from what I was told their main detailer was not there and did not touch my car and it was another person who just did a quick wash.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Well glad to see you finally got your truck! Sucks about the issues the floor matt one is a glaring mistake if I was the delivery person I would have just removed it and said we needed to get you one rather than show everyone that that could even happen and get past QC.

YAHH pretty odd, to be honest I dont think people are looking that hard, they are over worked and want to get the vehicles out fast.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Congratulations! I expect a precipitous drop in online forum posts from you while you get out there and adventure in that beauty. Before you do though, maybe you have posted in other threads but what types of paint correction/ protection do you have planned?

Eventually Ill be doing a full paint prep DIY my self with ceramic coating inside and outside.

Products Ill be using

Rivian R1T R1S Kanundrum's R1S Build Thread (1 year Anniversary) 1663678587371

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

My favorite delivery Rivian has done so far, to the most deserve~ed community member, whom has contributed so much to our forums the past several years. All is right in the world, Congratulations K!

Thank you so much for all your hilarious comments and support that have gotten us thru some crazy times!!!

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Congratulations! I expect a precipitous drop in online forum posts from you while you get out there and adventure in that beauty. Before you do though, maybe you have posted in other threads but what types of paint correction/ protection do you have planned?

Having a baby in a week so if anything we arent going anywhere for a while LOL.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Eventually Ill be doing a full paint prep DIY my self with ceramic coating inside and outside.

Products Ill be using

1663678587371.png
Curios about that leather shield its not cheap I was about to buy it but some of the reviews were saying it didn't actually do anything and they still got stains. "tesla white seats"

Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Curios about that leather shield its not cheap I was about to buy it but some of the reviews were saying it didn't actually do anything and they still got stains. "tesla white seats"

I would probably agree, nothing will protect a surface that will be used like that on a daily basis but really the best thing you can do is clean and condition at least 2/3x times a year.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

I would probably agree, nothing will protect a surface that will be used like that on a daily basis but really the best thing you can do is clean and condition at least 2/3x times a year.
That's what I plan on with just my usual chemical guys leather cleaner / conditioner. Then I guess keep baby wipes in the truck for some reason.

dspwalker

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E
Occupation
Sales
Congrats!! Hope someday soon for me!

AmerikanMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Executive
Question about ride settings: does wheel size change anything in regards to settings? If the car thinks you’re on 20”s and you really have 22”s, would that be problematic? Do the suspension settings require you to identify wheel size for calibration?

Maybe something to check……..

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Question about ride settings: does wheel size change anything in regards to settings? If the car thinks you’re on 20”s and you really have 22”s, would that be problematic? Do the suspension settings require you to identify wheel size for calibration?

Maybe something to check……..

Miles and speed will definitely be off, I am putting in a ticket once I identify all or any other items from delivery.
Sponsored