kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Remember if things get wild....u can outrun them πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ 3sec 0-60

Not with Rivian Nav, It was straight up trash in downtown DC LOL. I like it around the burb use but its horrible downtown hahaha.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S Kanundrum's R1S Build Thread (1 year Anniversary) 1666060186037

Anyone else get a lot of weird bugs suddenly attracted to the vehicle? I know its suppose to be environmentally friendly and all but sheesh lol.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Not with Rivian Nav, It was straight up trash in downtown DC LOL. I like it around the burb use but its horrible downtown hahaha.
I know you have ABRP on the ready at all times....so no worries.

shimps1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

I know paint drips aren't technically "correct," but are they really an issue? I have a 2019 Yukon Denali that has drips on pretty much every panel corner. They have never really bothered me, and it's not like they are hurting anything. Orange peel or streaks would be much more bothersome.

Sponsored

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Well...in that case time to start youtube channel and let the good times roll
"Hi guys, welcome to my channel!

As a Rivian Max pack preorder holder, I'd like to take you on an in depth tour of my empty driveway. We'll discuss how well it holds the empty space directly above it, as well as it's "quirks and features".

Before we get into what is likely to be a poorly edited, hours long video, please consider liking and subscribing to my channel, but also consider leaving a "SUPER THANK$$$$" so my driveway can one day hold a second, identical empty space.

Let's begin....."

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

As a Rivian Max pack preorder holder, I'd like to take you on an in depth tour of my empty driveway. We'll discuss how well it holds the empty space directly above it, as well as it's "quirks and features".

Before we get into what is likely to be a poorly edited, hours long video, please consider liking and subscribing to my channel, but also consider leaving a "SUPER THANK$$$$" so my driveway can one day hold a second, identical empty space.

Let's begin....."

I'd subscribe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Let's begin....."
Subscribed!!!!

888tom888

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Self Storage
Today is my one month anniversary with my R1S. Over the last month, I have gone thru the gamut of thoughts. 1. Sell it for a huge profit. 2. Love it, no way. 3. This is not like my old Tesla, and that's bad. 4. Autopilot is a piece of s--t. Not like my old Tesla 5. I love how this is to drive. 6. Man its f-ing fast for a huge truck.7. Love my build quality.8. NO EATING IN MY CAR! 9. Its expensive to ceramic tint and coat the car. Shops in SoCal see $$$ when I drive in for an estimate. 10. I"m glad I'm tinting the roof. It gets hot inside. Its not like my Tesla. 11. As much as I miss my Tesla, I"m way more jazzed to have my R1S. 12. Not selling it. F- the profits I waited way too long for this. 13. My car wash guy just jacked up my price. AssH. 14. In conserve mode, I use a mile of charge for a mile driven (average speed on the fwy is 77 mph. 15. Autopilot is in its infancy. Camera veered me out of my lane today. Brain fart.
16. Did I tell you guys how much I love my Rivian?

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs