- First Name
- Feb 11, 2021
- Reaction score
- Tesla Model S, Jeep Grand Cherokee, LE - R1S
Thanks for the update.Happy 6 Months of Ownership! Boy does time fly when you are having Fun!As a Former Mechanical Engineer for Land Rover North America I am still amazed at the quality and work they put fourth in making the mechanics and dynamics of this vehicle. Here are some highlights as well as ownership points.
@Administrator feel free to make a post though I dont think its needed!
- Vehicle has not had any major issues (VIN 391)
- Small service tickets and recalls have been handled via Remote Team in my Driveway
- Paint issues still exists and I will most likely opt to not fix them (drips in unnoticeable places)
- Still perplexed at the failure of Property Management Decisions on the lack of a DC Metro Service Center (they had a LOT of chances and still got it wrong and left in limbo until the summer to which they will outgrow their planned SC almost immediately)
- Phone as a Key as worked Flawlessly on Pixel 6 Pro & Iphone 12
- 1 Charging issue at home where a hard Reset and a Sleep cycle fixed the issue
- No DCFC charging issues (thought I rarely use it).
- Community has been amazing and I try to contribute as much as I can!
- Can talk for hours on the quality of suspension they have put together as well as the rest of the vehicle.
Have to say your pictures are always incredible.