uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Model Y, Bronco - sold for R1T
@uthatch It's witching and gushing hour! Oh, wait, that's the other place... 😆

Anyway, any updates on your train's location?
I pinged my Guide this morning, sort of checking on that 6% workforce reduction, and he responded promptly that my truck is still on the train that is due to arrive mid-Feb.

And he promised me the wait will be worth it so I'm assuming that means the truck will be 100% trouble-free for the life of the vehicle with no vampire drain, no noises suspension, no squeaks or rattles, and trouble free charging. What else could it mean? :clap:
Sponsored

Last edited:

pippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline
Guide called me this morning and informed that my car is ready to pick up. Howerver, I need 3 -4 days to finish up the 3/8 steps

OP
OP

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Guide called me this morning and informed that my car is ready to pick up. Howerver, I need 3 -4 days to finish up the 3/8 steps
That's awesome, hope all goes well!

Well, it's been over 24 hours since I last hit up my Guide...I guess I'm due.

zymolysis

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T [RUS, PTC (broken), 20"], 2008 Ford E350
Occupation
third party service
Clubs

Should have stuck to the LA Sliver, as I had recommended.... :tumbleweed::ninja:😆
I had LA Silver in my config, but I don't think I ever saw a single one show up in the Shop. I finally took a white truck that had everything in my config - plus a (hopefully working) powered tonneau cover (which was originally in my config, before they canceled it).
According to my guide, my "R1T just left the plant in Normal," so maybe I'll have it within a month.

Sponsored

OP
OP

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had LA Silver in my config, but I don't think I ever saw a single one show up in the Shop. I finally took a white truck that had everything in my config - plus a (hopefully working) powered tonneau cover (which was originally in my config, before they canceled it).
According to my guide, my "R1T just left the plant in Normal," so maybe I'll have it within a month.
Yeah, I didn't see any silver trucks in the Shop either. That's why I went with the far superior color of Midnight @jebinc . 😆

zymolysis

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T [RUS, PTC (broken), 20"], 2008 Ford E350
Occupation
third party service
Clubs

Yeah, I didn't see any silver trucks in the Shop either. That's why I went with the far superior color of Midnight @jebinc . 😆
Yeah, I think that either they've been having trouble with the silver paint (can't imagine why)...
Or (because LA Silver is the only non-premium color left) they are prioritizing every other color. In other words, they are preferring to make all the other colors in their batches, since they can charge more money for them. Although I wasn't charged additional for white, since I am pre-March 2022, someone who reserved or ordered later would be.

Hayden123982

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Honda CRV
Guide let me know on Monday that my truck was in transit (headed to Seattle) and was likely 2-3 weeks out from delivery!
Now just need to make my mind up on all weather mats and cross my fingers for manual tonneau soon

pippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline
Is it 2023 R1T? Or 2022?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still tracking for mid-feb and still "in transit". The. slowest. train. ever. Ever-ever.

OP
OP

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It may be on "the slow boat," now rounding the Cape of Good Horn! 😝
Speaking of horn, I'll be happy to have the horn back where it belongs. Although I'll still have the X for awhile, I never did adjust to that damn horn.

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Speaking of horn, I'll be happy to have the horn back where it belongs. Although I'll still have the X for awhile, I never did adjust to that damn horn.
Me either. Our Plaids are just junk!