First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
The legend of the inaccessible tonneau cover continues! Starting to wonder if every R1T won't come equipped with a Rivian employee to say "woah woah woah, slow your jets there" every time you even think about activating the cover. Maybe that's SasquWatch's true job.

One day...
W8jn8fP.gif
Tonneau covers at the Venice hub are working. I’ve operated them several times.
Sponsored

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-Kona EV+ORDERED R1T-Canoo PU-SilveradoEV
ESTRUCK,

You are too modest when you say you're "not a great reviewer". Based on all I've read, I'd say Bloomberg should hire you to handle all of their automotive reviews going forward. I especially loved hearing "It was whisper quiet, stupid fast, cornered like a sports car and the interior was very roomy".

From your profile and the fact you testdrove the R1T in Edgewater, you must be close to the city, yes? Bloomberg needs a car enthusiast to fill that position!

Seriously, I loved your take on the R1T. I feel the same way about it and hope to continue hearing from others as these events go forward. I love the enthusiastic take most have raved about.

As a side note, at least on my phone, your first two pics appear to show the Rivian in a nice Baby Blue. I like the look!
Well Thanks for the kind words DuckTruck ! Yes Edgewater is just across the Hudson River from NYC and less than a mile South of the GWB. I am sure Bloomberg can find a more refined reviewer than myself .... lol

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Well Thanks for the kind words DuckTruck ! Yes Edgewater is just across the Hudson River from NYC and less than a mile South of the GWB. I am sure Bloomberg can find a more refined reviewer than myself .... lol
ESTRUCK,

I appreciate where you're coming from. I'd turn them down if they asked me to be their reviewer. Of course, after all of my negative reviews about their negative review, I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hell that they'd even bother to call. :devil: :D

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-Kona EV+ORDERED R1T-Canoo PU-SilveradoEV
ESTRUCK,

I appreciate where you're coming from. I'd turn them down if they asked me to be their reviewer. Of course, after all of my negative reviews about their negative review, I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hell that they'd even bother to call. :devil: :D
Sponsored