Sponsored

Jul-Sep 2023 R1S Delivery Windows - Status Tracking

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Seeing these crop up so thought I'd create one for all of us in the July-Sept 2023 delivery window for the R1S. My current config is RC, OC, 20" AT Bright, UBS.

I was originally first half of 2023 for my R1S, then I switched to the R1T in June 2022. I got a Guide, access to the R1 Shop and was very close to picking one up but then changed back to the R1S in August 2022.

After switching back to the R1S of course I had no idea what my window might be but it seems like I'm back in line where I would have been had I not switched at all (at least I like to think that). In between all the R1S-R1T-R1S switching, I of course changed exterior colors multiple times. I stuck with BM throughout except the very last change when they announced OC would have the dark wood trim and I opted for that.

For those of you brave enough to make a change to your config, keep us updated on what happens to your delivery window when they fresh it next quarter.

ps. I also placed an order for the R1T in July 2022. That's after they changed the order process so now I just have a reservation and waiting for my window when I can actually configure it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Subscribed!

OP
OP
dleewla

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

cue the salt shaker...

guy on FB said he "escalated" his delivery window, which right now Apr-Jun 2023. he ordered in Feb 2019, LE, RC, GM, 22 Bright and guess he wasnt happy about the date. he was told they are batching/prioritizing GW, ECP, M and LG right now, so if he switched to one of those, he might get it sooner. he said he switched to LG and is on stand by.

guess we'll see what happens. but in case anyone wanted to try to switch to one of those four colors and try your luck.

Last edited:

JPC

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Limestone - Forest Edge - 21"
I'm a November 2021 reservation. Glacier White, Forest Edge, AT dark, no UBS. I was between this config and Limestone + Ocean Coast. I suspect the ocean coast would have bumped me into the next window. Have my first mile next week and intend to pepper them with questions.

OP
OP
dleewla

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

I'm a November 2021 reservation. Glacier White, Forest Edge, AT dark, no UBS. I was between this config and Limestone + Ocean Coast. I suspect the ocean coast would have bumped me into the next window. Have my first mile next week and intend to pepper them with questions.
nice config. at this point, not sure which interior will be delayed longer, FE or OC.

Sponsored

OP
OP
dleewla

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

this is from another delivery window but thought id share here to give us all some hope.

R1S LE, ECG, BM, 22" Brights
preordered: January 2019
Baltimore, MD

his delivery window was Oct-Dec 2022 and was moved to Jan-Feb 2023 at the end of October 2022, but he just finished his 8-steps so got his early.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Clubs

July - Sep 2023: GW, OC, 21", Underbody Shield ordered 6/21

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Clubs

My delivery date is still unchanged after the most recent update.

I feel like I got very lucky with my timing and configuration.

I hedged myself with the most freemium and upgrades possible but still kept it under $80,000.

I got cocaine white (freemium), quad motors / large battery pack (free), 21" road wheels, Rivian underbody shield ($1,700), wall charger ($500) and ocean coast (freemium) and they haven't changed my dates at all.

Order was placed Jun 2021.

Delivery is expected July 2023 - September 2023.

Test drive for R1S first mile demo event is schedule for next week.

Rivian s00n

Last edited:

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
I was april-june23 but was pushed to July-september. I just hope i get my r1s this year.

OP
OP
dleewla

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

My date was previously July-September 2023 before the last refresh. I changed from 20s to 21s and with the latest refresh it remains the same.

I’m really hoping to get access to the R1 Shop and maybe pick one up sooner.

Sponsored

Lil'Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Product Support
I now fall into this window with the latest delivery updates. We are signed up for friends and family and 60 miles from the factory. I am hoping we hear something by May (confirm configuration, etc).

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 2022 Ford Lightning, Daiharsu Mira, Ranger
Clubs

I was april-june23 but was pushed to July-september. I just hope i get my r1s this year.
I was also in April-June 2023 and got pushed to July-Sept 2023. Hoping for an earlier delivery or ship access. I could be flexible with my config. I’ve done a first drive and just ready to have the R1S already

Tarkus

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Lincoln Mark LT & '21 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Occupation
Outdoor/Indoor E911 Wireless Engineer
Guess I'll add myself to this thread as well.
22 months into my Rivian Adventure, what's another 6 or so...
Only 19 minutes away from Atlanta Service Center. :cool:

OP
OP
dleewla

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

I now fall into this window with the latest delivery updates. We are signed up for friends and family and 60 miles from the factory. I am hoping we hear something by May (confirm configuration, etc).
Cool. When did you order?

and did the friends and family thing any any impact on your date?

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

Moved from April June to this window.
Sponsored