Lil'Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Product Support
Cool. When did you order?

and did the friends and family thing any any impact on your date?
Oct 2021....We signed up but didn't get any confirmation email, etc. CS can't see if you are part of it or not...so it's sorta a black hole lol. I don't think it has had any impact on delivery dates up to this point.
Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
I'm now in this group. 1/21 preorder R1S Red Canyon/Black Mountain. no changes to my order for about a year. Was Apr-Jun23, and before that 4Q22, and I think something before that as well. There's been discussion that RC is not a popular color so it's low priority. At least for now, I'm staying with RC.

Hankenstein

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Prius, 2023 R1T
Clubs

Was July-Sep, remain July-Sep Limestone, OC, 21 road
Pre-order 8/20

Lil'Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Product Support
*Friends and Family got access to shop over the past few weeks so that is why I got shop access

3/14 - Access to shop granted
3/20 - Vehicle selected, immediately assigned a VIN (6660), 8 steps opened up (7/8 complete)

Waiting on the last step to open up so I can schedule delivery at the factory

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I have a pre-order from June 2021 for R1S (GW, OC, 21, RUS, Quad, Large) and went for a test drive on April 22, 2023. My original time slot for delivery was July 2023 - September 2023. After the most recent update my timeslot was revised to August 2023 - September 2023.

I mentioned to the guide at that time that I was flexible with my configuration and would be willing to take delivery early.

She mentioned she would add me to the flexible soft leads and to be on the lookout for an email with R1S shop access.

Just today I had a guide from the factory reach out to me to let me know they can get me a vehicle within the next 4 - 8 weeks if I am flexible with my configuration.

I let them know the main items I want is underbody shield and to keep the price below $80,000.

I did mention I would be willing to give up Ocean Coast interior / Glacier White Paint (Storm Trooper theme) in exchange for Meridian audio and launch edition with better wheels.

In the end I just asked if they could give me access to the shop and I can find something that works for me.

I honestly don't have a problem waiting till September 2023 or even middle of 2024 but will take delivery early if they can get me something with Meridian audio / upgraded wheels.

Ryanj

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi e-tron, R1S preorder
I have July- August delivery date with No shop access yet and have not confirmed configuration yet. Anyone else?
Sponsored