Sponsored

Jul-Sep 2022 Delivery Group (Pre price hike)

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
So far no additional contact since getting a guide (6/8/22). My guide has been responsive but does not have any more idea than myself if or when the purchase process will be available.

I am thinking with all the chaos of recent weeks and resulting shuffling I fell out of the delivery window but was inadvertently assigned a guide. This makes sense to me because I still do not see how my pre order date of 3/21 gets me an R1T this year.

For now I am good with having a guide and at least knowing that my account is visible in their system.

It is great to see many folks in this delivery window actually get their R1Ts and enjoying them. My hope is that not too many folks were jumped over by folks with much newer pre order dates.
I believe guides handle around 40 customers so I know they are pretty busy. Do you know how to check any status changes with the website developer tools? That is where I found out before I was communicated I had a vehicle id and if my vehicle status has changed. DM me is u need any help as I am more than happy to help anyway I can.
Sponsored

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
We’ll, it was fun being part of this group since December but I’ve been banished to the October/November group according to an email from Rivian today.

In spite of my (mostly) cheerful disposition, all cash payment, lack of trade in, configuration flexibility, basic R1T order, and 2 years of waiting, Rivian detected my surliness on these boards and said that I must be punished.

Fair warning to all of you. Keep it light and jovial.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
We’ll, it was fun being part of this group since December but I’ve been banished to the October/November group according to an email from Rivian today.

In spite of my (mostly) cheerful disposition, all cash payment, lack of trade in, configuration flexibility, basic R1T order, and 2 years of waiting, Rivian detected my surliness on these boards and said that I must be punished.

I have also been banished to the October/November group.

OP
OP
EVTrucking

EVTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unknown
Clubs

Just got an email from Rivian that my delivery window is 2H2023.

So the guide notice is meaningless. Dang sometimes I hate being right.

Looks like I will end up with a Silverado EV next year.

Caio

Pharmanml

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep JK Rubicon Recon

Sponsored

TXKidd

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T pre-order
I’ve been pushed to Oct-Nov as well. I feel like that’s not the last delay I’ll see, but hope y’all have better luck!

Soupdc

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GMC Yukon
Clubs

Me too

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
I’ve been pushed to Oct-Nov as well. I feel like that’s not the last delay I’ll see, but hope y’all have better luck!
Oct-Nov 2022 is also a "big maybe" for me now... also, petty soon, it'll be 3-years waiting...good luck to all!

OP
OP
EVTrucking

EVTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unknown
Clubs

I am pretty sure Rivian would not mind if some portion of the pre price hike group canceled their orders. The sooner they start shipping the higher priced R1s the better.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Well, this is my new delivery window home thread. I’ve been moved to August-September, much to my excitement. My prior window was October-December. R1T, LA Silver, Black Mountain, 21”, powered tonneau.

Sponsored

MarkieSharkie

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Designer
Am I one of the few who got spared in the previous July-Sept group? Mine simply narrowed to Aug-Sept. Seems like most got delayed a bit?

Last edited:

Zac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Acura MDX
Clubs

Am I one of the few who got spared in the previous July-Sept group? Mine simply narrowed to Aug-Sept. Seems like most got delayed a bit?
Mine also got narrowed to Aug-Sep. However, I have already scheduled delivery with my guide for July 2. 🤔

MarkieSharkie

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Designer
Mine also got narrowed to Aug-Sep. However, I have already scheduled delivery with my guide for July 2. 🤔
Just FYI, some people have gotten the email but are already in purchasing process. I know of one even with an assigned VIN and knows the truck's SC location (it's being moved from one to another). Probably just an error.

Boudro

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kona EV & Tacoma
I got pushed to October-November as well. I am bummed and sad. I will just keep dreaming of hitting the Rivian Lotto. You cant win if you dont play.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Same thing happened to me, although I'm R1S ... I'm gonna need a test drive stat.
Sponsored