Sponsored

Jul-Sep 2022 Delivery Group (Pre price hike)

OP
OP
EVTrucking

EVTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unknown
Clubs

11 days and 364
miles since delivery.
- No issues so far
- Received the racks for the bed
- Service is scheduled to bring and install the spare tire 7/19/22. They have been proactive and great to work with.
- No issues with L2 home charging, 22-24kW/hr
- I am not an audiophile but the audio system is the best I have ever experienced.
- OTA update 2022.23.03 has not been offered yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EVTrucking

EVTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unknown
Clubs

14 days and 413 miles:

- Second OTA completed successfully.
- No issues observed yet.
- One home charger for 2 EVs works for us as we are retired and do not drive that many miles.
- Still smiling! 😊

The electric motor whine for the R1T is a bit louder than for our EV6. As new adopters of EVs we are generally thrilled with them but the amount of “whine” associated caught us off guard. However, not enough to wipe the smile off our faces.

NooterIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
was a 2019 Ram
Occupation
IT Stuff
My window had got moved from Sept-Oct to Nov-Dec and almost as soon as I read that email I got an email that I got a guide assigned and the next day the SC called and said it's ready for delivery. Crazy!! I took delivery on 6/21 and got 380 miles so far and one trip that included LOTS of mud. Even on 22's it handled it like I hoped it would and then some. I've only had minor issues like Spotify not showing me the songs within my playlists making it a real challenge to find the song I wanna hear. Charging, interstate driving, even towing has been excellent. These are incredible vehicles and hope you all are enjoying driving yours soon!!!

OP
OP
EVTrucking

EVTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unknown
Clubs

3 weeks since delivery:
- No issues (478 miles).
- Received the cross bars. Easy install and great quality.
- SLC service just delivered and installed the fill size spare. Great experience. Friendly, knowledgeable, on time and proactive.
- Only item left are the all weather mats.
- Ordered dog rear seat protection based on a recommendation from a forum member.

My spouse finally drove the R1T and does not like that Regen only has 1-pedal functionality, stiff and stiffer. I like 1-pedal High but I hope that in the not too distant future a SW update will add at least one option that is not 1-pedal.
Sponsored