JFF: If you see a Rivian, you park next to the Rivian

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
My office overlooks the EA charging station in Alexandria, VA and I see an R1T every other day or so. Mostly the same LG and a Blue one. Two days ago, driving home, all of 5 miles, I passed two R1T's. It's so odd to see more of them suddenly out in the wild.

We have the only R1 in our office parking garage and our Gear Guard has caught a few people walking around checking it out.
Sponsored

Ash

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & 19' GX460
Occupation
Real Estate
Pulled into WholeFood on Almaden Expressway and had the chance to park next to this awesome R1S! It's always fun to see the Rivian family out in the wild.

IMG_4579.png
I was at that Whole Foods yesterday! That parking lot is the worst. The spaces are too close together. I agree and will definitely park next to other Rivians in the wild if the opportunity presents itself.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Pulled into WholeFood on Almaden Expressway and had the chance to park next to this awesome R1S! It's always fun to see the Rivian family out in the wild.

IMG_4579.png
This may just become a thing.....

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I had 3 R1Ts park behind me in 3 days out by trailheads last weekend! It's mandatory to walk in front of the cameras and wave obnoxiously.

It's also mandatory to WAVE BACK WHEN ANOTHER RIVIAN WAVES TO YOU. Freaking Seattle people, man... Give you the cold shoulder even on the road in ridiculously fun trucks.
It's probably the stress of dealing with Rivian for 4+yrs

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Lol someone pulled up next to me this morning shortly after I parked. Excuse my bad parking job when I pulled in the car to my right was on the line.
C539DFCF-0143-4226-B04B-AF782BFA10A6.jpeg
No need to apologize, when driving a Rivian u can park anywhere

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

I had 3 R1Ts park behind me in 3 days out by trailheads last weekend! It's mandatory to walk in front of the cameras and wave obnoxiously.

It's also mandatory to WAVE BACK WHEN ANOTHER RIVIAN WAVES TO YOU. Freaking Seattle people, man... Give you the cold shoulder even on the road in ridiculously fun trucks.
I decided today that the Rivian wave will be finger guns
Saying pew pew is optional but highly encouraged

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Got my first door ding from a coworker who parked his Rivian R1T next to mine. Luckily it wiped out easily, but Gary got all of it.

Dude walked right past it all side eye knowing it was all recorded.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

A funny observation for my area (Northern VA)... any day I or my S/O drives the Mach-E, we see Rivians all over. When we drive the Rivian, no Rivian friends are out :(

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
On our way back from Grass Valley at the Rocklin EA, I squeezed our Limestone between the RB GW. Also, on my way back from Vegas on Sunday there were 5 R1Ts charging at the Barstow RAN chargers… I didnt stop as my truck has never worked on RAN chargers (it’s finally going in this week for that)
Rivian R1T R1S JFF: If you see a Rivian, you park next to the Rivian 95C46E0C-031B-466C-8E34-4699A45F48A2

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Let the family reunions keep on going. I met Steve at the local Safeway! My brother from another mother :)
We may have to have a local show-and-shine meetup once the rain is done.

IMG_4599.png
Segregation!

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management

Hey man, if it was me, it's because I was drinking coffee with my other hand. Otherwise I wave all the time!

Saw three in the space of about thirty seconds on Rainier the other day. And my first handful of R1Ses over the last few weeks. Get hyped!
Sponsored