January/Feb delivery windows

NaCl

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Countryman s all4, Highlander Hybrid XLE, R1T
"Command decision," lol. That's what Command's say to take credit after the Chief's Mess has said "What the hell are you doing?!" for a week straight.

Don't let an extra $30 of insurance premiums hold you back another month, just get the damn insurance. Jeeze.
What part of the previous posts indicating I am only waiting for step 8 to unlock _and_ my latest text "...to comply fully.", in explicit reference to the insurance aspect, would cause you to believe I had not "resolved" the insurance step or that I was still waiting for anything other than the step 8 unlock? And from where did you pull the $30 figure?
Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

What part of the previous posts indicating I am only waiting for step 8 to unlock _and_ my latest text "...to comply fully.", in explicit reference to the insurance aspect, would cause you to believe I had not "resolved" the insurance step or that I was still waiting for anything other than the step 8 unlock? And from where did you pull the $30 figure?
My apologies, I thought you were the one complaining about having to get insurance first before "even seeing the car.

$30 is half of my monthly rate.

NaCl

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Countryman s all4, Highlander Hybrid XLE, R1T
My apologies, I thought you were the one complaining about having to get insurance first before "even seeing the car.

$30 is half of my monthly rate.
Wow! Nice job on whatever you're doing right. I wonder what I'm doing wrong? The Rivian/Nationwide quote was $136ish/month (w/no amendments/boosts), AllState's is about $90/month w/higher coverage amounts.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Wow! Nice job on whatever you're doing right. I wonder what I'm doing wrong? The Rivian/Nationwide quote was $136ish/month (w/no amendments/boosts), AllState's is about $90/month w/higher coverage amounts.
USAA, no accidents in my 17 years driving, no claims in my 12 years with them, garage kept, live in the woods, only drive 10k miles/yr. It's also splitting coverage with my wife's 2012 Civic which is $45/month right now.
Sponsored