Sponsored

It's April 2nd and I'm still waiting for my NACS adapter email!!!

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Seriously? I ordered one too a month ago not a single word but I'm not worried. I gave him my money. Just calm down relax hopefully everything will work out for you. If not maybe you should go by like a fisker
Why is everyone in an uproar? Can we just calm down and relax. It'll be here soon. Think positive don't complain. By the way why do you even want it Do you want it so that you can go plug in at Tesla? Make yourself a great day whatever you're doing today.
Maybe you don't understand sarcasm... so yeah... not seriously
Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Why is everyone in an uproar? Can we just calm down and relax. It'll be here soon. Think positive don't complain. By the way why do you even want it Do you want it so that you can go plug in at Tesla? Make yourself a great day whatever you're doing today.
At least half of the posts in this thread are sarcastic, poking fun at/along with the OP's title post.

InTheMatrix

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Self employed
Clubs

I just went with the Lectron. Definitely not waiting on Rivian to send mine. I’m sure it’ll be several months since I just got my R1S in January.
When it comes in I’ll just keep it and resell my Lectron. Good luck waiting it’s going to be awhile that’s for sure!

RedCanyon

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales
Clubs

I feel like if they have that many orders they should be discussing with UPS for a large volume pickup, or organize drop-off at a UPS facility themselves. Maybe that is logistically impractical, but to me it makes sense if you are trying to ship out 1K + orders (no idea on actual numbers)
I agree... seems that they would be using some kind of fulfillment shop and not trying to do this themselves. They have a little over 100,000 vehicles out there. If they are trying to do this in house, I expect it is going to take over a year. ... it is an interesting and meaningful expense. I am certain they don't pay $200 a piece for these... but even at $100 still likely $10 million +.

wicked2112

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & CrossTrek
Occupation
Warranty & Product Integrity Manager - Yakima Racks.
Clubs

JUST BURN IT DOWN!!!! WOW!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sponsored

drefk

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS1
Well, nobody is feeling my pain right now:
I ordered and R1S last month from inventory and wasn't able to get all of the options I wanted - Strike 1.
Then I had to wait 2 weeks for delivery, AND I had to drive 20 minutes to the Service Center to pick it up - Strike 2.
Now it's April 3, and I haven't received my adapter let alone an email for it. I mean come on, I've owned the vehicle for a week! - Strike 3.

How much more do they expect me to take?

llcsf

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
retired
How come I haven't received this email. What is it with this company?
good luck...i would expect it very late in April or delayed even more based upon other dates that have told us...

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T MB/BM, 2023 Tesla model X.
Occupation
MD
I was so excited to see I received an email from Rivian today! It turned out to be about a Rivian space event. I didn’t realize how much I want this adaptor until my excitment came crashing down😮💨

Sponsored

Glembi2

First Name
Glembi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis GV70, Civic, & Mazda3
Occupation
Patent attorney
Clubs

So checking email every hour for an invite from Rivian is not excessive?

Big Dog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla M3, Audi S5
Occupation
I do legal things
This thread needs to be archived for posterity... epic, OP!