Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

The drivers side seat heater has been acting up in the last week. Passenger side works as before. Currently the drivers side heater cannot be activated from the car nor from the app. The button turns red for a second and greys out. Has anyone else experienced this? Infotainment reset does not fix it.
Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
The drivers side seat heater has been acting up in the last week. Passenger side works as before. Currently the drivers side heater cannot be activated from the car nor from the app. The button turns red for a second and greys out. Has anyone else experienced this? Infotainment reset does not fix it.
Have you rebooted the system? That is the first thing I do in my Tesla when something acts up, seems to fix it more often than not.

OP
OP
Marchin_MTB

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

Have you rebooted the system? That is the first thing I do in my Tesla when something acts up, seems to fix it more often than not.
Thanks. Hardware reboot was going to be my next action but a deep sleep seems to have fixed it.

Arky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru WRX STI
I saw this happen on one of my drives. I figured it might just be some finicky thing that didn't feel like working that day and it went away the next time I drove the car, I didn't do any reset/etc.
Sponsored