Sponsored

Is the center cap the same size on all factory wheels?

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Is the center cap the same size on all wheels? If so, anyone have a suggested replacement to toss a vinyl sticker on? And has anyone gone about getting a replacement center cap on the 20" wheel? We did some dirt road driving at the CSKT Bison Range in Montana today and I noticed a missing center cap after.

If anyone has a spare center cap, PM me with your price!
Sponsored

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
Call the Service department and ask if you can order a center cap. I'd bet that you can order just the center cap.

OP
OP
Riviot

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Call the Service department and ask if you can order a center cap. I'd bet that you can order just the center cap.
Service department? Do you mean service center or customer service? I emailed my guide, but just looking for input from others' experiences.

cbuckley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
In another thread on here, I recall seeing others get blank replacement caps from Amazon. They put vinyl decals on them.

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
Service department? Do you mean service center or customer service? I emailed my guide, but just looking for input from others' experiences.
In the Rivian app there is an option to "Speak with a Service Support Advisor" ... it will call the 855 number for Service. They should be able to help you order a new center cap. I have found them to be incredibly helpful.

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

In the Rivian app there is an option to "Speak with a Service Support Advisor" ... it will call the 855 number for Service. They should be able to help you order a new center cap. I have found them to be incredibly helpful.
Especially if u lost it in a wild adventure

OP
OP
Riviot

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

cbuckley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
These don't fit 20" wheels 🤷🏼‍♂️

But now I have a pack for my 21" wheels when the R1S comes in!
Well, sorry I sent you on the wrong path.

I think they have different sizes for sale but I don’t know the dimensions of the 20” center caps.
Sponsored