First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
Hello, do we know if the showroom is open? It would be great to be able to see one in person and be able to sit inside. Being fairly tall I have leg and headroom anxiety ?. Thanks. Joe
Sponsored

Frankie

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1988 BMW M6, Jeep Grand Cherokees, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Financial
I asked CS questions about the Brooklyn showroom last night....will post answer when received.

OP
OP

JoeN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
I asked CS questions about the Brooklyn showroom last night....will post answer when received.
Does anyone have an update on the Brooklyn showroom? Is it open and can one just stop by to get at look at an R1T? I put down a deposit and since yesterday part owner ( although a very small part owner).. I‘ll probably ask Rivian directly……Thanks. Joe

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
Does anyone have an update on the Brooklyn showroom? Is it open and can one just stop by to get at look at an R1T? I put down a deposit and since yesterday part owner ( although a very small part owner).. I‘ll probably ask Rivian directly……Thanks. Joe
Part owner, 175 shares= 0000011438% owner! Me too haha

Drogon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S adventure order
Just bumping this up - anyone have any clue on when this opens ?

Sponsored

Drogon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S adventure order
Bumping up again - does anyone know when this opens?

Frankie

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1988 BMW M6, Jeep Grand Cherokees, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Financial
Just chatted with CS....no dates yet for Brooklyn but did learn that in the "Experience Hubs" they will provide swatches of exterior and interior material to help us all make more informed decisions about configuration. As production is priority.....vehicles in the showroom likely a later reality.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Just chatted with CS....no dates yet for Brooklyn but did learn that in the "Experience Hubs" they will provide swatches of exterior and interior material to help us all make more informed decisions about configuration. As production is priority.....vehicles in the showroom likely a later reality.
Are experience hubs different to hubs? Or is it a service/delivery center pressed into service due to the fact only ONE hub is open after five months?
Sponsored