Sponsored

Is R1S one of the hottest cars on the market?

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
I see what I believe to be one nice Porsche and one nice Rivian so I'm not sure why he singled out the Rivian as the hot one but I'll take it none the less.

For those that like me have never heard of the Milken Conference, here is what they say they are up to:
"The Milken Institute Global Conference convenes the best minds in the world to tackle its most urgent challenges and realize its most exciting opportunities.

It is a unique experience in which individuals with the capital and influence to change the world connect with those whose expertise and creativity are reinventing health, finance, business, technology, philanthropy, industry, and society.

Join the conversation on shaping the future at the 26th annual Milken Institute Global Conference. Bringing together thought and industry leaders from across the spectrum, this year’s theme of 'Advancing a Thriving World' will tackle the most pressing challenges and capitalize on the most exciting opportunities of our time. From gene therapies to renewable energy, AI to infrastructure, and DEI to FinTech, attendees will gain valuable insights and make crucial connections to drive progress and prosperity. Don't miss your chance to be a part of this community and help to chart the path forward."

flameshretoos

First Name
Nabieis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vehicles
Occupation
London
The theme of "Advancing a Thriving World" suggests a focus on fostering progress and prosperity across different sectors, including health, finance, business, technology, philanthropy, industry, and society. By the way, when I was doing volunteer work, it helped me a lot michigan fake id because I lost my real driver's license a long time ago. The conference provides a platform for thought leaders, industry experts, and individuals with the capacity to make a significant impact on the world to come together, share insights, and build connections.
Sponsored

Last edited: