First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Just need to get hold of that spare wheel and then I'm in! Nice job.
If you have the 20"s.. Dodge 2363 wheel on ebay...
Sponsored

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I dunno... Looks kinda sketch to me. An 8" riser on an 'imported' off the shelf bottle jack. I'd rather have a larger bottle jack or put some dunnage under the jack

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
You're lifting one corner of a 7,000lb vehicle with a 12'000lb capacity jack. As long as the Rivian's wheels are properly blocked/chocked and you use jack stands this set should work great.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I like the idea of this, a lighter jack would free up 80-90lbs over what I have now but I wouldn't want to use this offroad, needs some kind of plate to sit it on for loose surfaces something similar to what ARB offers as an accessory to their hydraulic recovery jack.

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the first Rivian specific bottle jack! Team 1EV 6 Ton Bottle Jack Kit for R1T / R1S 1671737161513

Sponsored

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
how long is the sale price for? I too am waiting for a spare tire, but will jump on this as soon as I know I have one coming

mikysee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t
Clubs

Can the bottle jack be store horizontally or will it leak?

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

I dunno... Looks kinda sketch to me. An 8" riser on an 'imported' off the shelf bottle jack. I'd rather have a larger bottle jack or put some dunnage under the jack

A riser really isn't an issue. SafeJack uses a riser and I've had no problems using that on my Jeep. My jeep has a 3.5" lift and 37s.

The quality of the jack itself is something I'd be interested in knowing more about. SafeJack has a great reputation but bottle jacks in general are pretty simple devices.

For me, I'd like to just have that custom riser for the SafeJack I already own. SafeJack offers a steel plate base that is also useful for off road jacking since it distributes the weight over softer surfaces like mud or sand.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
A very nice stabilizer for a bottle jack or "farm" jack can be used with virtually any bottle jack including this one: Safe Jack base plate.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Since I already have this Safe Jack kit, I'd really like to find just the Rivian puck to fit over the jack. Somebody will offer the puck by itself at some point.

Sponsored

dp351

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ariel Atom, R1T
Clubs

Our engineers never rest! Check this out - after creating the very first Rivian spec jack pucks, and by the way still the ONLY Made in the USA Rivian Jack Puck, our engineers have developed a jack kit specifically for Rivian!

To all our loyal customers, once again you're rewarded! Use code EVSPORTLINE to claim 10% off pre-orders! (anyone who has ordered anything from us already is eligible!)

Features

• Extension Jack Pad Puck is Precision CNC Machined from Billet Aluminum
    • Sides feature grip texture finish
  • 6 Ton (12,000 lbs) hydraulic bottle jack includes blow molded storage case
  • Designed and Engineered by Team 1EV Specifically for Rivian R1T / R1S usage
  • Works with Rivian in full height suspension setting (offroad / jack mode)
  • Works in front or rear Rivian jack positions
  • Convenient kit can be stored in Rivian for easy tire change / flat tire service
  • DIY friendly - easy to operate, light weight versus traditional floor jacks

https://evsportline.com/products/ri...-aluminum-heavy-duty-lifting-jack-by-team-1ev

team-1ev-rivian-r1t-r1s-bottle-jack-web-4.jpg
team-1ev-rivian-r1t-r1s-bottle-jack-web-5.jpg
team-1ev-rivian-r1t-r1s-bottle-jack-web-6.jpg
This looks like a great product. I tried to buy it with the discount code and got shot down with this message: “EVSPORTLINE discount code isn’t available to you right now”.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
A riser really isn't an issue.
It could be. I obviously haven't run the calculations for the bottle jack, but taller columns reduce buckling stress by the length squared when all other things are equal (particularly the cross section of the column). Adding height also increases the likelihood of eccentricity causing problems and reducing stability.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Stability is not a concern. Check this video, shaking the truck on the Team 1EV bottle jack...it's not going anywhere! The jack can be stored on it's side, yes. The jack comes with a storage case, if it weeps a little hydraulic fluid - which is normal, the case catches it. Our puck is engineered specifically for our jack - the jack screw shaft fits inside our puck -- it is not just sitting on top of the jack top! This is a safety thing - that is why the two are sold together, as a matched kit engineered to work properly.

BTW, have you looked at the optional Rivian oem scissor jack and puck? The puck is just sitting on the top with only 3/8" of plastic nipple holding it in place. Our bottle jack has several inches of the jack steel shaft secured inside a 2" thick aluminum puck, by comparison....you're not knocking the puck off our jack. The Team 1EV Bottle Jack Kit gives +1" versus the Rivian scissor jack too.

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the first Rivian specific bottle jack! Team 1EV 6 Ton Bottle Jack Kit for R1T / R1S oem1
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the first Rivian specific bottle jack! Team 1EV 6 Ton Bottle Jack Kit for R1T / R1S 1evoem

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Since I already have this Safe Jack kit, I'd really like to find just the Rivian puck to fit over the jack. Somebody will offer the puck by itself at some point.
PM me the details on the Safe Jack shaft, we can make a Rivian adapter for it ;). We will make it right & safe 👍

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Stability is not a concern. Check this video, shaking the truck on the Team 1EV bottle jack...it's not going anywhere! The jack can be stored on it's side, yes. The jack comes with a storage case, if it weeps a little hydraulic fluid - which is normal, the case catches it. Our puck is engineered specifically for our jack - the jack screw shaft fits inside our puck -- it is not just sitting on top of the jack top! This is a safety thing - that is why the two are sold together, as a matched kit engineered to work properly.

BTW, have you looked at the optional Rivian oem scissor jack and puck? The puck is just sitting on the top with only 3/8" of plastic nipple holding it in place. Our bottle jack has several inches of the jack steel shaft secured inside a 2" thick aluminum puck, by comparison....you're not knocking the puck off our jack. The Team 1EV Bottle Jack Kit gives +1" versus the Rivian scissor jack too.

oem1.jpg
1evoem.jpg
You're missing a piece of your Rivian jack if you think this is all it can do.
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the first Rivian specific bottle jack! Team 1EV 6 Ton Bottle Jack Kit for R1T / R1S 1671801918099

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the first Rivian specific bottle jack! Team 1EV 6 Ton Bottle Jack Kit for R1T / R1S 1671801926316
Sponsored