Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Serious off-road enthusiasts have spoken and the engineers at Team 1EV have listened. Rivian aftermarket upgrade pioneer and trendsetter Team 1EV is proud to be the very first to bring real beadlock Rivian-specific wheels to market. The new R800 RMaxx Beadlock Off Road Wheel was designed from a clean sheet and features our unique design language that properly compliments the factory Rivian style, while offering a sporty upgraded look and incorporating functional performance enhancements, including a true bolt-on beadlock system.

Team 1EV monoblock forged R800 RMaxx Beadlock Off Road Wheels offer sophisticated off-road looks, functional tire gripping anti-slip bead knurling , unmatched strength, and off-road capability to set your Rivian R1T and R1S apart from the rest. The R800 RMaxx wheel has been specifically designed and engineered by Team 1EV for Rivian-specific fitment, assuring proper factory-spec fitment and hardware compatibility.

Pre-order special - the first 5 sets will be available for $3995! Save $1000 and FREE SHIP! Use Code FIRSTLOCK (expires after 5 orders!)

https://evsportline.com/collections/rivian-r1t-wheels-tires

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the first REAL Beadlock Wheel for Rivian!  R800 RMaxx Forged Wheels by Team 1EV IMG_4436-black (1)
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the first REAL Beadlock Wheel for Rivian!  R800 RMaxx Forged Wheels by Team 1EV IMG_4434-black (1)
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the first REAL Beadlock Wheel for Rivian!  R800 RMaxx Forged Wheels by Team 1EV IMG_4436.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the first REAL Beadlock Wheel for Rivian!  R800 RMaxx Forged Wheels by Team 1EV IMG_4434.JPG
Sponsored

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
Looks good, excited to see some bead locks hit the market. Same issue with the sliders though, I can't imagine myself spending 1k per rim. I know there are many reasons that's the price point that works for you all. I hope others find that price acceptable and are willing to support you.

EVnewb

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna, Tesla MYP, R1T
Very nice looking! Any pics of it on an R1?

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Sponsored

Zybane

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor 37
Occupation
Military Pilot
These are sweet. May downgrade my off-road wheels to standard on my build to pick these up., But then again, I'm not near a service center so will probably never get my R1S before Rivian goes belly up.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I don't off road so not familiar with the terminology and equipment. What's the advantage of a deadlock wheel?

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
I don't off road so not familiar with the terminology and equipment. What's the advantage of a deadlock wheel?
Beadlock. It literally clamps the outer bead of the tire in place, allowing you to run very, very low air pressure in the tire, giving you considerably greater control when conditions get really dicey (and slow). For a vehicle as heavy as the R1, in those conditions, beadlocks are a lifesaver.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

A beadlock allows you to air your tires down further without worrying about breaking the seal on the tire.

The disadvantage being they are heavier and in some cases not street legal.

Sponsored

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

@EV Sportline Are these wheels DOT Approved?
Yes, they are built to DOT standards. Remember DOT doesn't approve anything - they make standards and manufacturers either follow them or not.
@EV Sportline Are these wheels DOT Approved?

Yes, the wheels are built to DOT standards. Remember DOT doesn't approve/disapprove, they create standards and manufacturers either make to their standards or not. There is a lot of misinformation about street legality of beadlocks.

Shawnybs

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T CY/OC and Tesla M3P
Clubs

Beautiful design; props to your CAD designer :)
Sponsored