Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Gang,

As mentioned, the Sliders are an amazing product - the performance, quality, and value is unmatched. Yes, you all have had to wait longer than expected and frankly longer than we expected - we've apologized for those delays, time and again. Not for a lack of trying or effort, that I can assure you! As we've said, we refuse to compromise the quality or design of the product in order to 'rush and hit a date'. The final product is result of several iterations, extensive testing, and a long running durability / mileage test on our truck. Everyone will benefit from the design changes we incorporated.

Production output is slow, just as it was in the beginning with running boards. This will get a lot better / faster, just like it did with running boards - as we move to production fixtures for the CNC equipment (vs manual fixturing).

Here is the current batch, which will be shipping next week...

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.22.41 PM
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.22.58 PM
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.23.25 PM
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.23.43 PM

Pdzl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Gang,

As mentioned, the Sliders are an amazing product - the performance, quality, and value is unmatched. Yes, you all have had to wait longer than expected and frankly longer than we expected - we've apologized for those delays, time and again. Not for a lack of trying or effort, that I can assure you! As we've said, we refuse to compromise the quality or design of the product in order to 'rush and hit a date'. The final product is result of several iterations, extensive testing, and a long running durability / mileage test on our truck. Everyone will benefit from the design changes we incorporated.

Production output is slow, just as it was in the beginning with running boards. This will get a lot better / faster, just like it did with running boards - as we move to production fixtures for the CNC equipment (vs manual fixturing).

Here is the current batch, which will be shipping next week...

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.22.41 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.22.58 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.23.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.23.43 PM.png
Looking good, appreciate your efforts. This is just for the truck right? How far behind are the R1S sliders?

miasm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Order #2149 that was placed for the sliders checking in here. Super excited to see these soon. Product realization is hard and sucks. I ordered in November expecting 5-6 months of time, and I apparently underestimated a bit....but here we are. If you buy something new, accessories for it are always going to be delayed way behind expectations. I'm looking forward to them.

Stickboy46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T FG/FE 20" AT Dark
Data point .. i ordered running boards last week (not sliders). Had a mid June ship notification. Just go tracking today. So things are moving at least on the running board side.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Data point .. i ordered running boards last week (not sliders). Had a mid June ship notification. Just go tracking today. So things are moving at least on the running board side.
Yes sir, Running boards are rolling full steam - We will get there with Sliders s00n!
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 4.41.32 PM

Supraman16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Supra TT, Lexus ISF, Forester XT, Odyssey
Occupation
Professional
It seems like the team at EV Sportsline are doing the best they can to put out a quality product in a timely manner. I think a lot of us, including myself, forget that these items are not mass produced by a machine; they are hand welded by skilled craftsmen...it just takes longer. I was one of the early adopters and I'm still waiting for my sliders. I get impatient at times too, but it doesn't help me or anyone else by complaining. All I can ask for is honesty and transparency from EV Sportsline to keep us updated about their progress and delays, and hopefully they are taking steps to minimize the delays and get us our products sooner than later.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Only dealer we have in Seattle: Xtreme Motorsports 11035 8th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125 (206) 258-4902

Dont know if they do running boards, but you can always ask. If not, they may have referrals of who can since they are likely familiar with other shops in the area
Will give them a call - thanks!
I called these guys and they ended up giving me a ballpark quote of $800 - 1,200 for the install. Absolutely nuts considering the product itself is about $900. After telling them that your website was offering installs in ATL and Van Nuys for $200 they came back with a counter of $450. Told them no thanks. Nothing against them though - my interactions were all very professional. In retrospect if I had flagged the $200 option up front they might have come in a lot closer to that with their first offer. Maybe they felt like they would lose face or something after quoting $1,200 and then having to drop closer to $200? Anyway ...

I'm in touch with a couple of other shops in Seattle/Tacoma and both suggested initial quotes in the $200s. Will report back my final pricing once I actually get the install done.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

I called these guys and they ended up giving me a ballpark quote of $800 - 1,200 for the install. Absolutely nuts considering the product itself is about $900. After telling them that your website was offering installs in ATL and Van Nuys for $200 they came back with a counter of $450. Told them no thanks. Nothing against them though - my interactions were all very professional. In retrospect if I had flagged the $200 option up front they might have come in a lot closer to that with their first offer. Maybe they felt like they would lose face or something after quoting $1,200 and then having to drop closer to $200? Anyway ...

I'm in touch with a couple of other shops in Seattle/Tacoma and both suggested initial quotes in the $200s. Will report back my final pricing once I actually get the install done.
To be fair, it's their first time installing - sounds a little conservative (more time / price). We do them very fast, since we do them all the time :)

Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

im pretty handy and will be installing my boards over the weekend or next week. i will do yours for $100. how hard can it be 😉

McCho

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vol XC60, Toy Cmry HB, Rivian R1T, Fskr Ocn (cs)
Occupation
Self-Employed
Clubs

Just had my RB's installed this morning in Van Nuys! Thanks for the great product and excellent service team 1EV/Tsportline!
Now should I tackle the yellow welting mod?

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV 20230609_114506

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV 20230609_114517

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV 20230609_114604

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
To be fair, it's their first time installing - sounds a little conservative (more time / price). We do them very fast, since we do them all the time :)
Fair enough, but one of the other shops I spoke to hadn't done the RMaxx ones before and still said "yea usually running boards without electronics will run about $150 - $250". I would say it's time for you to open a Seattle center but ...

im pretty handy and will be installing my boards over the weekend or next week. i will do yours for $100. how hard can it be 😉
I might take you up on this (for real)! I just ordered mine yesterday so it might be a couple of weeks till they come in. Let me know how your install goes in the meantime and if you're down to do it again, I'll PM you :D

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Fair enough, but one of the other shops I spoke to hadn't done the RMaxx ones before and still said "yea usually running boards without electronics will run about $150 - $250". I would say it's time for you to open a Seattle center but ...

I might take you up on this (for real)! I just ordered mine yesterday so it might be a couple of weeks till they come in. Let me know how your install goes in the meantime and if you're down to do it again, I'll PM you :D
sure. ill let you know how it goes.

at the very least you can borrow my tools and happy to give tips on how things went for me.
Sponsored