Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Edit to add: bye bye kneel mode!!

Well worth the wait.

These things are Heavy Duty as all heck. I didn't realize how beefy these things are.

Installation on the second side was a breeze after I figured out the ins and out on the first side.

I didn't run into any issues with breaking the bolts off. A breaker bar will be your friend. Heat 100% is not necessary.

Excuse the appearance... I have to deep clean the exterior but here is a first glimpse of how they change the look on my R1S. It's in Standard height right now. 5 year old breezed in and out post installation.
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG20230529111519
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG20230529111444
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG20230529111545

Last edited:

McCho

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vol XC60, Toy Cmry HB, Rivian R1T, Fskr Ocn (cs)
Occupation
Self-Employed
Clubs

Purchased my running boards at the LB Electrify Expo. Can't wait to get 'em installed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Well worth the wait.

These things are Heavy Duty as all heck. I didn't realize how beefy these things are.

Installation on the second side was a breeze after I figured out the ins and out on the first side.

I didn't run into any issues with breaking the bolts off. A breaker bar will be your friend. Heat 100% is not necessary.

Excuse the appearance... I have to deep clean the exterior but here is a first glimpse of how they change the look on my R1S. It's in Standard height right now. 5 year old breezed in and out post installation.
IMG20230529111519.jpg
IMG20230529111444.jpg
IMG20230529111545.jpg
Looks amazing, thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Purchased my running boards at the LB Electrify Expo. Can't wait to get 'em installed.
It was great meeting you! Thanks again -

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Ordered some sliders over the weekend for the T. Looking forward to getting them.. I know it’s going to be July’ish.

aconfusedazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
IMG_9703 (1).jpg

Now this is a thing a beauty! DESIGNED and MADE IN THE USA!

Beautiful aerodynamic design top, side, and bottom - no range impact! Indestructible rock slider (try your best, it wont flinch), full width running board / step, no loss in ground clearance, full replacement of plastic panels with steel armor plate (bolt-on / easily removed), removeable step plates, no branding 'logos' on the product since everyone hates those, no mods to vehicle (fully reversible), easy DIY install (actually easier that Running Boards too), retained jack puck usage (ie Rivian dealer's lifts work without removing anything), jack your Rivian up in the middle of the side - or anywhere you like on this rock slider....I promised you all, good great things coming to those who have waited! Expect a price increase once we are caught up from backorders too 😉

Thanks again to all our loyal customers! #RivianNation
Any new updates on approximate ship date?

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Any new updates on approximate ship date?
We are shipping, will be slow while we ramp up...but like running boards, those are flying through now and we're almost caught up on that end. I can't predict how fast we'll get cranking yet on the sliders, still dialing in tooling and fixtures for optimal.

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
@EV Sportline I'm considering buying a pair of the running boards, but would rather leave installation to someone more experienced 😅. Do you have any installer partners in the Seattle area?

aconfusedazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
We are shipping, will be slow while we ramp up...but like running boards, those are flying through now and we're almost caught up on that end. I can't predict how fast we'll get cranking yet on the sliders, still dialing in tooling and fixtures for optimal.
Thank you! Very exciting news! Can you please comment on order 1917? I’ve had an order in since November.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Thank you! Very exciting news! Can you please comment on order 1917? I’ve had an order in since November.
off the cuff, sounds like the next batch. that's an old order...your time is near 👌🏻

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Well worth the wait.

IMG20230529111519.jpg
IMG20230529111444.jpg
IMG20230529111545.jpg
what length breaker bar do you recommend?