Sponsored

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
nice work. can you give us more info on the grommets? id like to buy some.
I got a 10 pack of 100mm grommets from eBay at this store. You can also order them via Amazon (same company), but they come direct from China either way. eBay was slightly cheaper for me.

But in case you didn't catch what I wrote, they won't work to plug the holes after the running boards are installed. I only used the one because I made a mistake.
Sponsored

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
But in case you didn't catch what I wrote, they won't work to plug the holes after the running boards are installed. I only used the one because I made a mistake.
nice work. can you give us more info on the grommets? id like to buy some.
As said above, the grommets won’t work with the brackets installed. They’re only used in case you want to remove the rbs later on and want to cover the holes.

Iatros786

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, 997 Turbo, Q7
Clubs

I had to post this.. was laughing when i came home to see a battering ram at my front door

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV 20230518_154421

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Who is installing these on their R1S's this weekend!?

I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Last edited:

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Who is installing these on their R1S's this weekend!?

I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Even though its a Easy DIY I had mine shipped to my performance shop I have been going to for 10+ years mainly to give them some business and to show off the car to them as well as help them get the know how on doing it for other folks in the area. Next Thursday for me.

Sponsored

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Just had mine installed today at the Van Nuys location. They were professional throughout the whole process and they look and function great. Couldn’t be happier

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_0182

ye3hawp0ny

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Just had mine installed today at the Van Nuys location. They were professional throughout the whole process and they look and function great. Couldn’t be happier

IMG_0182.jpeg
That looks great!When did you order yours? Did you have to schedule an appt or they called you?

Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
EV1, can you share an update on order #2217. I ordered R1T running boards, not sliders, in November last year and I have inquired via email a number of times, but I have been told for the last month that they "will ship in 7-10 days", twice now. The second "7-10 day" period has passed and still no update. I think most of the preorders have been fulfilled, but I am still waiting. I really appreciate how attentive you have been to all of us and including us in the options and considerations you were making along the way. I would appreciate it if you can share an update? Thank you and I look forward to getting and installing...

Sponsored

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
EV1, can you share an update on order #2217. I ordered R1T running boards, not sliders, in November last year and I have inquired via email a number of times, but I have been told for the last month that they "will ship in 7-10 days", twice now. The second "7-10 day" period has passed and still no update. I think most of the preorders have been fulfilled, but I am still waiting. I really appreciate how attentive you have been to all of us and including us in the options and considerations you were making along the way. I would appreciate it if you can share an update? Thank you and I look forward to getting and installing...
Wow! Someone dropped the ball on your order! You should have received yours a long time ago!

propofoldream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Like many others, I have had some time recently to think about how much I’ve been missing the rock sliders that I ordered in Nov… so, rather than eating an orange (see previous post), I’ve decided to write a haiku. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to write a haiku… so I’ve asked ChatGPT to write one for me. Without further ado, here is my own AI-influenced original work.

Rocks sting and scratch paint,
Sliders guard against damage,
Smooth ride, fearless drive.

Next, I will ask ChatGPT to write a 200 word essay on how rock sliders influence middle age men’s mental health in the 21st century. Like and subscribe for part 2.

SJaYx2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Was gonna order sliders but the price just shot up significantly. Do you guys announce price increases or just do it randomly?
Sponsored