Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

@EV Sportline , I received the kit this afternoon, but it's missing the TP55 and T20 bits. I looked everywhere. So now it's unpacked in my garage and I can't install it. Can you please send me those? I can't get the TP55 locally. My order is #2470. Thanks.

Edit - box was in fine shape. Everything was fine except no TP55 and no T20 bits.
I see Brooke already put an order in to send you replacements - all set!

The website now says June for new slider orders 😬
Correct, there is a line for orders - trying to keep that date more accurate for new customers!
Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

I see Brooke already put an order in to send you replacements - all set!

Correct, there is a line for orders - trying to keep that date more accurate for new customers!

I should check to make sure I have those ..

Test Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
HR
[RUNNING BOARDS UPDATE: 3/27/2023] Also, edited to correct my order Number: #2442.

I just received an email this morning that my Running Boards were shipped via FedX. Would expect to get them in maybe a week. I'm not sure what method jet I'm gong to use to install them. I'm lucky to have a very skilled nephew whose a car guy with some great insight for projects like this. And he's offered to help me put these on when they arrive.

So far he said he was leaning toward a method of keeping the opening slots "narrow" to minimize the openings underneath and to help keep aerodynamics intact and the slots from ingesting to much water and dirt.

Anyway, just wanted to give some positive feedback to this group, and say a Big Thank You to EV Sportline for cranking all these orders out as quickly as they can. It's very much appreciated! I'll post pictures when the boards arrive and we get them on.
Congrats, glad to hear someone is getting delivery. I wonder when they will begin shipping to Texas. (ie, earlier order date and lower order number, but apparently order numbers don't matter). Funny, that sounds familiar doesn't it? No worries, just patiently waiting.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

@EV Sportline Has R1S officially started shipping yet? Or will push into April no worries either way.
Installing a production R1S set on Friday :) Assuming that goes well, we'll be turning up the welders!

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

jpal

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Congrats, glad to hear someone is getting delivery. I wonder when they will begin shipping to Texas. (ie, earlier order date and lower order number, but apparently order numbers don't matter). Funny, that sounds familiar doesn't it? No worries, just patiently waiting.
I've had mine for weeks now in Dallas. I was a day 1 pre-order, though. They are shipping, or at least the R1T running boards only are - just have to be patient. They are totally worth the wait!

waitingforrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Installing a production R1S set on Friday :) Assuming that goes well, we'll be turning up the welders!
That's great news, but why is R1S version several weeks later than R1T? I thought the underside (where running boards are installed) is pretty similar between the two.

We preordered the R1S sliders last Nov and would love to get them installed at Van Nuys in mid Jun (when we drive from SF Bay Area on our road trip). We're worried that the product won't be there in time. Any thoughts on that? Thanks!

Test Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
HR
I've had mine for weeks now in Dallas. I was a day 1 pre-order, though. They are shipping, or at least the R1T running boards only are - just have to be patient. They are totally worth the wait!
Great to hear jpal, glad you are happy with them and they are a quality product.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

That's great news, but why is R1S version several weeks later than R1T? I thought the underside (where running boards are installed) is pretty similar between the two.

We preordered the R1S sliders last Nov and would love to get them installed at Van Nuys in mid Jun (when we drive from SF Bay Area on our road trip). We're worried that the product won't be there in time. Any thoughts on that? Thanks!
R1S Running Board is 100% different, shares no parts with the R1T version :)

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer

Much shorter wheelbase so not the same at all. Most likely due to the fact that the R1S was so much later to get into customer (and thus aftermarket company's) hands.

avigneault

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I'm in Texas, got them yesterday.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs