Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Looking forward to these. Hoping installation isn't too difficult.

Decided to jump the gun and order them.
Sponsored

Last edited:

screamingkarts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S LE, Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
Clubs

Ordered the Running Boards with Rock Slider Armor. There was tax in evsportline.com this time though !

screamingkarts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S LE, Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
Clubs

Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Not that I don't trust that EV Sportline is making these and will be shipping them (they aren't some random new vendor and plenty of people love their jack pucks and other accessories), but I feel like people should be aware that the image listed is a photoshop job and not an actual image of the running board on an R1T.

The exact same picture, sans running board, is featured on the product page for the wheels and if you look closely it's pretty clear the running board was added digitally.

So anyone who is buying purely based on the picture, take note that you're technically looking at a rendering, not a picture of the product installed on an R1T.

09-640d-489f-bc22-e703c5b309f7_631x@2x.progressive.jpg

black-rivian-r1t-running-boards-jpg.jpg
huh.... good catch. i dont think its a huge deal but they should have stated its a rendering if they didn't

Russac

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Team1EV - before I hit go on this order, can you/anyone confirm if installing the steps requires any of the underbody panels remain off after installation - or do they get reinstalled once the steps are in place?

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

@EV Sportline can we get some pictures from underneath and how it attaches?

Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

I’m hoping the rock slider version replaces the plastic under there that’s why I really wanna see a picture!

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Hey gang, Happy Thanksgiving - we'll have more pics to post soon, got all your asks on the board to shoot pics for! Thanks again everyone - we're hustling for the Dec ship!

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Okay gang, a few pics of the pre-production part (Note - does NOT have the pattern in the step panel yet - Production will have the pattern lasered into the step plates!) - Enjoy!

RMAXXPP2.jpg

RMAXXPP1.jpg

RMAXXPP6.jpg

RMAXXPP3.jpg

RMAXPP5.jpg
Thanks for posting these. I had ordered already anyway. I'm assuming the production welds for the plates will be a little cleaner than those shown in these pre-production photos. Not a deal-breaker for me, keeping my order either way, but not in love with the visible welds. Would be nice if they could be welded underneath for a cleaner surface look? Or slotted into the tube and welded underneath? Eagerly awaiting my order either way.

krockett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser
Clubs

May have missed it in the thread, but when does the intro/pre-order end? I ask because I have yet to receive my R1T, but should in the coming month(s).

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Hey gang, Happy Thanksgiving - we'll have more pics to post soon, got all your asks on the board to shoot pics for! Thanks again everyone - we're hustling for the Dec ship!
Any update on timing of when these will start shipping? I believe I read "December". Interested if they are still on track for delivery this month? Thank you
Sponsored