Sponsored

aconfusedazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
If it was would I be inquiring about it? Gee I wonder. Any more pointless responses from you?

Back on track…how about a simple update on if sliders have shipped @EV Sportline? Thanks.
You could just cancel your order and move on if you’re that unhappy. Nobody is forcing you to buy this. I’ve been waiting since November and understand the difficulty of getting a design and production right. If they had info, do you not think they would share it? You think they are intentionally not wanting to information?
Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Your pucks don't get in the way but what about the ones that Rivian uses and suggests for tire shops? Honest question and not trying to accuse you guys of lying or anything. How about the OEM spare tire stuff?

Yes, the Rivian service center uses effectively the same puck we make - theirs is attached to their lifts, but it's dimensionally similar. Same with the factory spare tire jack, works fine.

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
@EV Sportline I too am missing the TP55 in my kit. I have almost double the amount of tread bolts I need though. I guess they won't be on the truck this weekend. My order is 2242 fyi
Hmm, thought they were shipping out by order number. My order number is before yours and mine has not shipped yet.

Sponsored

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Hmm, thought they were shipping out by order number. My order number is before yours and mine has not shipped yet.
Hopefully yours will be shipped soon.

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
@EV Sportline I too am missing the TP55 in my kit. I have almost double the amount of tread bolts I need though. I guess they won't be on the truck this weekend. My order is 2242 fyi
Sound exactly like my missing bit. Plenty of extra bolts but no TP55. It’s been 5 days and a replacement still not shipped, @EV Sportline. I can’t wait any longer, will be ordering one from Amazon.

Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Welp, finally started to try and install it. Cut 1st of 8 4" holes. Tried to loosen the TP55 bolt... don't think I moved it.. Used friend's breaker bar, guessing it wasn't long enough, enough leverage?

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_3472

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Welp, finally started to try and install it. Cut 1st of 8 4" holes. Tried to loosen the TP55 bolt... don't think I moved it.. Used friend's breaker bar, guessing it wasn't long enough, enough leverage?

IMG_3472.jpeg
Impact gun?

Belem

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Adventure, 1986 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score