Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Let's put to rest any concern about 'can jack pucks / jack access points' still be accessed? ABSOLUTELY YES:

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_4260
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_4259
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_4258
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_4257
Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
While we’re doing pics - latest slider design after shipping considerations? 😇 @EV Sportline

Flexia

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Has anyone done the slot method recently? I just arrived and I would like to try to install this weekend. I’m planning on pulling the panels and cutting the slots

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone done the slot method recently? I just arrived and I would like to try to install this weekend. I’m planning on pulling the panels and cutting the slots
I can't wait to see your photos and comments when you're done. That's the method I'm planning on using when my running boards arrive.

Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Slots look good, but don’t trust myself to do it.

Tried pulling panels. Got front and center unlodged (didn’t pull clips). But struggled on rear panel

Think Im going to do 4” hole cut

Put panels together today. Saw i had the TP55 bit and T20 bit

Flexia

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
@EV Sportline I too am missing the TP55 in my kit. I have almost double the amount of tread bolts I need though. I guess they won't be on the truck this weekend. My order is 2242 fyi

Flexia

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
I can't wait to see your photos and comments when you're done. That's the method I'm planning on using when my running boards arrive.
After pulling panel and mounting up the brackets I only cut one slot, I honestly think the 4in hole looks better now. There is to much variable with the slots. I will be doing the 4in hole on all the rest of the brackets

Sponsored

aconfusedazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Radio silence on this question, it’s been asked a few times recently with no response
its only been three days. Come on. You think tooling happens that quickly?

miasm said:
Any more updates on the sliders?
“yes, been busy making tooling, but will post updates once we have that wrapped - will try and get some pics and details gathered to share!”

krockett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser
Clubs

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Let's put to rest any concern about 'can jack pucks / jack access points' still be accessed? ABSOLUTELY YES:

IMG_4260.jpg
Your pucks don't get in the way but what about the ones that Rivian uses and suggests for tire shops? Honest question and not trying to accuse you guys of lying or anything. How about the OEM spare tire stuff?

aconfusedazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE

krockett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser
Clubs

Is an update 3 days ago unsatisfactory for you? What more do you want?
If it was would I be inquiring about it? Gee I wonder. Any more pointless responses from you?

Back on track…how about a simple update on if sliders have shipped @EV Sportline? Thanks.
Sponsored