Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Just installed these last night. took me a few hours spread over a couple days, taking my time. Breaker bar, 80 lb torque wrench are necessary in my opinion. As others have said these are very well designed, we’re well packaged and are sturdy. Instructions online were very clear.
IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_1920.jpeg
awesome, thanks for sharing!
Sponsored

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Purchased my running boards at the LB Electrify Expo. Can't wait to get 'em installed.
Oh man, I didn’t realize they were there at LB Electrify Expo. I must’ve missed them! Did they have them in stock?

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Two quick questions for you all:
  1. Do the sliders stick out less/more/same as the running boards?
  2. I assume there’s no solution to the cropped puddle lights if you install either variant?

McCho

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vol XC60, Toy Cmry HB, Rivian R1T, Fskr Ocn (cs)
Occupation
Self-Employed
Clubs

Oh man, I didn’t realize they were there at LB Electrify Expo. I must’ve missed them! Did they have them in stock?
Still had to order them but they had a show discount and some freebies.

Sponsored

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D, Ford F350 Diesel, Mercedes GLC30
Occupation
CTO
Darned.. it looks awesome 👌.
My running board will be here next week but the yellow welts still out of stock
They were out of stock for me too. I contacted them and they made some stock available.

teddyang

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adeventure Edition, RB, BM, 21"
Clubs

Anyone here with R1T sliders ordered get shipping yet? Or even pictures of them installed? It’s surprising that if these have been shipping that no one has said or posted anything at all about them….

Jayhawkeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software
Does anyone think a manufacturer will ever come out with a motorized fold out/in version, or at the very least a version with chrome highlights (think Denali look)?

We actually like the chrome highlights along the roofline and on our 22's, so another highlight on the boards would look sweet IMO.

Sponsored

ButchSF

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, VW e-Golf
Anyone here with R1T sliders ordered get shipping yet? Or even pictures of them installed? It’s surprising that if these have been shipping that no one has said or posted anything at all about them….
Not yet. Order #2407 Dec. 7, 2022

aconfusedazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
I was actually going to ask about the installation video or instructions because they aren’t up yet.

@EV Sportline

Rainman

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Taycan
These look great and I get the functionality - are there any real-world range tests with them installed - any range degradation?

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
At this point, we are way overdue for another update. The delays have really gotten nuts.

teddyang

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adeventure Edition, RB, BM, 21"
Clubs

this wasn’t me but I got this from a Facebook post also talking about the sliders…

“I called. They called me back and said they would start shipping the sliders this month and that I am in the first batch. They could not tell me how many are in a batch. Either way this is all I have heard since January. They did offer to switch to non sliders as they have those readily available. I said no thanks. Waited this long gonna keep my order.”

a little confused because I thought sliders were shipping already? I’m excited for the product and don’t mind waiting but hope we can get some more transparency on what’s going on and causing delays.:confused:
Sponsored