Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Was gonna order sliders but the price just shot up significantly. Do you guys announce price increases or just do it randomly?
They announced it several times here. And the sliders have always been about double the steps. Perhaps you were looking at the wrong one?
Sponsored

SJaYx2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
They announced it several times here. And the sliders have always been about double the steps. Perhaps you were looking at the wrong one?
Iā€™m probably trippin then. I could have sworn it was just $1249. I do see they said increase once back orders are fulfilled. I donā€™t think they started shipping yet right?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Iā€™m probably trippin then. I could have sworn it was just $1249. I do see they said increase once back orders are fulfilled. I donā€™t think they started shipping yet right?
Not the sliders I don't think.

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Supply and demand. They're still the best products at the best prices. You won't do any better the longer you wait.

teddyang

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adeventure Edition, RB, BM, 21"
Clubs

Iā€™m still waiting on my sliders and have received zero info in months.
According to a FB post, some are shipping this week, hopefully that's true and some means more than just 1 order...

Sponsored

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I canā€™t believe this thread has over 100 pages and now yā€™all writing haikus. šŸ˜‚

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
You aren't crazy. They were $1299, at least when I ordered. Not sure how recently that changed.

Eric552

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Rivian R1T
You aren't crazy. They were $1299, at least when I ordered. Not sure how recently that changed.

Bummer. Can anyone else confirm that the price has increased? Looks like I may have missed my chance to order.

Sponsored

Phatman113

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
Yeah they've gone up a bit since the initial launch, wouldn't be surprised if they went up more later.
I haven't been paying attention, but they're 'on sale'... did the full price go up, or was it just the sale price that increased?

flaky

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I haven't been paying attention, but they're 'on sale'... did the full price go up, or was it just the sale price that increased?
they increased full price, then offers a ā€˜largerā€™ discount, though after discount still pricier than discounted priced before.