Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Protect your Rivian R1T floor and cargo spaces with precision fitment carpet mats from Team 1EV. These floor mats are made from automotive grade 28 oz rubber no-slip grip backed black carpet, cnc-cut and edge hemmed specifically to Rivian templates created by our engineers to maximize coverage. Besides protection, the mats also create a layer that dampens noise, further offering a smoother and quieter cabins. The Team 1EV mats offer high wear and stain resistance, ready to last in the rugged R1T environment. We are proud to make these mats in the USA 🇺🇸

Not only is Team 1EV the first to market with Rivian fitment carpet mats, we addressed both in-cab floor surfaces, and all cargo spaces including the frunk, gear tunnel, bed and tailgate.

Offered Kits:

• Standard (3 Mats) - driver, passenger, rear passengers
  • Plus (5 Mats) - Standard kit PLUS frunk, gear tunnel
  • Max (7 Mats) - Standard kit PLUS frunk, gear tunnel, bed, and tailgate
  • Bed and tailgate ONLY (2 Mats)
  • Frunk and gear tunnel ONLY (2 Mats)
  • Bed, tailgate, frunk, and gear tunnel ONLY (4 Mats)

Logo Options:

• No Logos
  • Black 1EV Logos (3" wide / CNC-stitched Black Thread)

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats RivFull

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats Riv5

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats image001-edited

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats Riv5_4000x.progressive
Sponsored

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
I'd be interested in a set of frunk, gear tunnel and bed mats that were not carpet. Carpet of any type is much too hard to clean for my use cases.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Is the backing of the bed matt ridged to fit the R1T bed floor recesses or is it flat? Thanks.

Deacon

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I'd be interested in a set of frunk, gear tunnel and bed mats that were not carpet. Carpet of any type is much too hard to clean for my use cases.
Just ordered this from Amazon:
SMARTLINER Custom Fit All Weather Black Front Trunk Liner Compatible with 2022-2023 Rivian R1T

Sponsored

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Very nice. Although, not a fan of a carpeted mat for the bed of the truck. I swapped out my interior for all-weather mats and would certainly love to get a rubber bed mat that fits the bed. Hopefully, with the template now made, a more all-weather version rubberized mat for the bed will soon follow?? Being that beds are exposed to the elements, not sure how well carpet will hold up?

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Just ordered this from Amazon:
SMARTLINER Custom Fit All Weather Black Front Trunk Liner Compatible with 2022-2023 Rivian R1T
Thanks.

But all I find search the description you provide on Amazon is indeed what your description above says;"Front Trunck". Front floor mats are also pictured but not described. Later in the same description it says "Position: rear".

Would you by chance have a link if what you are seeing if it is different? I'm specifically looking for "rubber" liners for the gear tunnel and bed.

Thanks again...

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
It appears that you are demonstrating that the product is rubber backed. And that is probably exactly what many people are looking for. For the bed and gear tunnel I'm looking for something more like this.

If you decide to offer a similar items for the Rivian bed and gear tunnel, I'd be a buyer.

In any case good luck with whatever products you do offer; options are good!

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

For those that asked about the carpet:

All Team 1EV mats, including the Rivian R1T bed mat and tailgate mat are made from premium, OEM automotive grade stain-resistant carpet and CAN safely get wet, no different than how cab carpet and factory floor mats get wet in the rain or snow weather. The bed mat is a precision fit in the bed, covering every inch of the bed floor, carefully CNC-cut to the precise Rivian R1T bed shape. It can be left in the bed full time or can easily be rolled up and stored in the bed or gear tunnel, if desired. The tailgate mat covers the full tailgate surface when the tailgate is lowered, but does not attach to the tailgate - just stash it in the bed or roll it up and store it in the gear tunnel or spare compartment when not in used. Team 1EV mats can be hosed off and washed clean as desired (and be air /sun dried). The bed mat is perfect protection when hauling gear & cargo in the bed and don’t want it sliding around scratching the bed! The bed and tailgate mats make a perfect base for air mattress, tent, gear bags, coolers - ready for overlanding, adventures, and tailgating. Your pets and kiddos will love playing on the carpet in the bed while parked and tailgating!

That said, we also have more mats coming too - stay tuned :cool:

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Yes, we offer the bed mat by itself - click on JUST Bed mat in the kit option drop down. Thanks!

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats A044916A-BA4B-41CE-AB43-E135EAD572DB