Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T - LE Green/20" AT/BM -- Chevy BOLT EUV
Occupation
Data Scientist/Engineer
Clubs

I purchased this and have it installed. I don't have any close up pictures but they wouldn't look any different from what he has posted on his website.

cons: (1)These are made in a home workshop. There are going to be tolerance issues with the truck rails. My set arrived and were incredibly hard to insert and then almost impossible to remove. I measured all the tonneau boards and they were all the same lengthwise but inner length was a little off on some. He offered to take them back and adjust but I decided to do myself. I had to purchase a $60 blade for my table saw but once I had it set I was able to easily trim back each of the 4 pieces. They slide in and out real easy now. (2) Again, these are homemade. The rubber weather sealing strip on the first piece is loose. Just need to re-glue it. But if you are expecting professional hand-free product this isn't it. (3) Not as simple and easy to remove and store as it appears in his short video. There are 4 large pieces and one half piece. The half piece doesn't velcro together with the large pieces. His method of velcroing them on the ends doesn't keep them tight enough. They are a little awkward to carry and then store but still workable. (4) If you look closely at the underside of each tonneau piece when removed they don't look real professional. Lots of cuts and shavings present with haphazard caulk applied. I plan on recaulking and touching these up myself.

pros: (1) Looks great when installed. Nobody is looking underneath to see what it looks like. (2) very strong and sturdy. (3) Secure. My main problem with the canvas one from EV Sportline is that it can be cut or the velcro could be peeled back far enough to reach in and hit the escape button in the truck bed to open the tailgate. (4) easy to remove and re-install. Loaded up the truck bed with a mattress and pillows and blankets and went to the drive-in. Removed the cover when we got there and re-installed after the movies were over. (5) Easy to remove if crossbars are in place. No interference at all. (6) Cheaper than Rivian's version if you are post March 2022 purchaser. (7) I have it on my truck already; not still waiting on Rivian Summer to arrive.

GMGCPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
CPA
I have these and Bill at interrobang immediately resolved a fitment issue...I appreciate the tighness of inserting/removing them as we drove upstate NYS through a downpour and all luggage underneath was dry...very very happy with Interrobang!

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director
These seem nicer now than Rivians manual which is proving to be cheap ABS plastic and brittle. Breaking on everyone getting them already, latches and inserts.
Sponsored