Michael
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2001 Mustang GT convertible
Occupation
Professor, consultant, farmer
I’m leaning towards double green if it’s offered. I really like the Forest Edge interior. Not a huge fan of the silver exterior, excited to see what other exteriors are offered with Forest Edge.

TXKidd

First Name
Harrison
Reaction score
First Name
Harrison
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T pre-order
Photo cred ;) Still hoping for maybe a few more interior color combos.

RivianKnight

First Name
Philip
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicles
BMW 535 2016 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Developer
Sadly, I can't buy a Rivian sight unseen with these color choices. I really hope, hope, hope it is my monitor. On my screen that green is ugly. Looks like lichen instead of like leaves. And it will only match green, black or white exteriors.

It's possible I can go with the Lunar Rock, but I don't want to.

Please give us pretty interior colors instead of 'fashion designer' color schemes!
I’m struggling with pulling the trigger sight unseen as well. If they can have fans at football games, Rivian can do roadshows.

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas, Isuzu Amigo, Kioti tractor
RivianKnight, won't help you any, but they are talking about converting an old theater in Laguna Beach into a showroom. 1 hr 49 min from me according to Google maps. I sure hope they follow through with that. :)

article

Last edited:

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
TPA
I’m struggling with pulling the trigger sight unseen as well. If they can have fans at football games, Rivian can do roadshows.
If you wanted to go to your local football stadium and look at the vehicle sitting in the middle of the field from your seats, otherwise you would have to wait in an extremely long line six feet from every one else waiting for your turn to look at the vehicle.

Advertisement

Advertisement