Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
R1S LE/ECG/BM/22/UBP
Occupation
Selfmade
Wish RJ would be more transparent with Share&Resv holders and let them know if they have cleared the R1T Resv backlog. This would be a very strong indication and very helpful to R1S resv holders and share holders alike!
Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Wish RJ would be more transparent with Share&Resv holders and let them know if they have cleared the R1T Resv backlog. This would be a very strong indication and very helpful to R1S resv holders and share holders alike!
They haven't.

RadDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick Enclave
I am hoping to get R1T shop access any day now. Can anyone share what configs and pricing is available on there now? I am proximal to the Atlanta and Nashville service centers. Thanks regardless

R1TCentralMa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Computer Sci Stuff
I am hoping to get R1T shop access any day now. Can anyone share what configs and pricing is available on there now? I am proximal to the Atlanta and Nashville service centers. Thanks regardless
I live in Massachusetts, so what I see may be different than in your area. All of the R1Ts I see are with the quad-motor and there are some launch editions available. Let me know which config you are interested in and I can let you know what I see, there are over 100 configs displayed.

I just gained access today.

kozak79

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Visual Effects
Clubs

Anyone else seeing this when going to rivian.com? Does this mean they have more R1T stock than remaining orders?

Rivian R1T R1S Instant R1 Shop access for new R1T orders -- 14 days or less delivery now available for some configurations 1684434024221

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Anyone else seeing this when going to rivian.com? Does this mean they have more R1T stock than remaining orders?

1684434024221.png
Yes, no.

Vonmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, Volvo V60 Cross Country

1684434024221.png
I reserved a R1T today. I wonder how long until I get access to the shop? 🤞

milliemc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
retired
Clubs

This is from a chat earlier today. Those of us in states without Service Centers have no hope of getting an RiT. We most likely will be cancelling our reservation soon. We are in New Mexico.

"We are moving R1Ts very quickly now, the reason you have not received yours yet is do to your location and NM laws they have in place meant to protect dealerships from digital only operations such as ourselves. We have been working diligently to get these laws changed and implement workarounds for this issue across 7 other states with similar restrictions. We would love to get you the vehicle as soon as possible but until we have a solution for this we are unable to deliver or establish a service center at this time. Some customers have taken to using a different vehicle delivery address for a home/location they have in another state that is near a service center and then brining it back to their home state and while we can not stop anyone from doing this we do not recommended it since we still would not have the infrastructure to provide support should you need us."

BigSkies

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Clubs

I requested shop access through CS on Wednesday, and it’s been crickets since.

I do live close to the service center, so it’s unclear what triggers shop access or not.

Hyfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
This is from a chat earlier today. Those of us in states without Service Centers have no hope of getting an RiT. We most likely will be cancelling our reservation soon. We are in New Mexico.

"We are moving R1Ts very quickly now, the reason you have not received yours yet is do to your location and NM laws they have in place meant to protect dealerships from digital only operations such as ourselves. We have been working diligently to get these laws changed and implement workarounds for this issue across 7 other states with similar restrictions. We would love to get you the vehicle as soon as possible but until we have a solution for this we are unable to deliver or establish a service center at this time. Some customers have taken to using a different vehicle delivery address for a home/location they have in another state that is near a service center and then brining it back to their home state and while we can not stop anyone from doing this we do not recommended it since we still would not have the infrastructure to provide support should you need us."
I live in a state with no SC and got shop access. Sounds like your state laws are more of the issue but I am not sure.

Sponsored

lowellkirby

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mercedes AMG C43, 2023 R1T Adventure
Occupation
Natural Gas Scheduler
I was invited to the R1 Shop 12 days after my reservation (6 days after my invite to configure). R1T ready for delivery 17 days after that...less than 1 month from reservation.

OP
OP

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Looks like we have some answers! Reservation could lead to R1 Shop access.
Rivian R1T R1S Instant R1 Shop access for new R1T orders -- 14 days or less delivery now available for some configurations Screenshot_20230520-140441

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

There are quite a few people here that have received shop access in those states, including at least one person I know of in NM (picked up in Denver). Now he did have a guide already, but I have seen others comment they got shop access without having a guide assigned.

I would just politely keep asking them for access if you don’t want to give up yet.

Deleted member 12197

I’m in Atlanta and have not receivers shop access. I placed the order on May 4th and submitted the confirmation on the 15th.

Rainman

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Taycan
I reserved a R1T today. I wonder how long until I get access to the shop? 🤞
I placed my reservation on May 11 and got shop access on May 16. I immediately had a match to a VIN, completed 7 of the purchasing steps and now I wait. My guide told me my R1T is still in Normal.
Sponsored